Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nothing Happening

Nothing is happening, all I've done in the last couple days is sleep. When I sleep, I dream. And then I wake up scared shitless!

See I dream that I'm out some where, I'm having fun. Sara is there most of the time, other times she arrives later. I'm always happy to see her in my dreams, I always go to her but as soon as I get to her, my dream changes. I'm no longer having fun, Claire is there pulling me away from Sara. Claire tells me that Sara is evil and trying to kill me, I never believe her and somehow I managed to get back with Sara.

And then she goes all crazy and starts chasing me around freaking out about all the 'whores' I've been screwing behind her back. I tell her I screwed some of them while she was watching and she does some kind of battle cry before leaping at me.

I wake up freaking out like a scared little boy.

I'm starting to think that working nights is getting to me, maybe I should look for something during the day since I don't really help out at my parents store that often.

My brother came into town last night, he told me that if I wanted I could move in with him and his family until I find a place of my own. He wants me to try for a job with the company he works for but I don't know, I'm not sure I want to work on the rigs; sure the money is good but I wouldn't have any more of a life than I do now.

Huh!

My messenger just told me that I got a new e-mail from my ex, I wonder what she wants...

3 comments:

bdave00 said...

Claire is the evil one. Sara is the good one. Do you and your brother get along? I wouldn't want to move in with my sister.

Vikki said...

Ah, the ex. Interesting turn in events. Can't wait to see what happens...

Anonymous said...

tell Claire to get lost.. she is one bad woman. I agree with bdave, Sara all the way!!

Good luck. ;)