Thursday, July 19, 2007

F***ing Dip*hit!

I haven't had a real conversation with Sara since this past weekend and I was starting to miss making her turn red. Last night I decided that I was going to make her talk to me and hopefully get her to let me give her a hug.

Oh fuck I'll admit I just wanted to feel her body against mine again and damn do I need to feel her hands on my skin again. And that look she got in her eye when she was bumping against the waist band of my pants? Totally fucking hot! That innocent type look that just sends all blood rushing to my cock and I - fuck! She drives me crazy! I just want to - I just want...so badly.

But I can't have her, she's dating the bastard - that's what I'm calling him from now on just because he dating Sara and not giving her the attention she deserves. I'll tell you, if she were my girl she would never leave my bed.

Ok maybe for food.

Maybe not. I don't think I would let her out of my arms at all. And she would fucking know that she's hot and sexy and...

Fuck me! I forgot what I started out saying!

Oh! Last night. Work. Sara. Conversation. Got it.

But guess who didn't go into work last night? That's right sunshine, Sara. I couldn't believe my luck, the night I plan on getting her to talk to me, she calls in sick!

I didn't think much of it until dipshit (Billy) came over to pets just as I was getting started. "Hey," he looked kind of uncomfortable even talking to me. "Did you talk to Sara today?"

"Not since this morning when we left work. Why?"

"It's probably nothing," Billy said. "I'm probably just overreacting..."

Probably? I was about ready to call the fucking mental ward, the dude was seriously fucked up.

"...but I've worked with Sara since the day she started here and she's never called in sick."

"Well there's a first time for everything," I told him.

"No," he shook his head. "You don't get it, Sara is always here! She doesn't call in when she's really sick, she doesn't call in when the roads are dangerous and the police are telling everyone to stay at home. She even came in after she hit that deer on the highway last year! Sara doesn't call in! Ever!"

"Fuck man calm down!" I really wanted to slap him but I didn't. "Maybe something happened with her family."

"But why call in sick? She would say that something happened, she would -"

"Billy I don't fucking know why she's not here, I'm not her fucking secretary! Why don't you go and call her if you are so fucking worried about her!" God really? Do I look like a fucking psychic?

Billy stepped back and blinked about twenty times in rapid succession. "You know you swear a lot."

"Fuck me," I muttered. "What does it matter? I can say what ever the hell I want."

"Sara doesn't like people who curse all the time, it's one of her turn offs."

I was about to tell him that I turn her on fine but I stopped myself. "Why don't you go call her and see if she's ok?"

"I already did, there was no answer." Billy started to walk away but stopped, "Management said that Sara wasn't the one who called in, Ken was."

"What?" I dropped the bag I was holding.

"You heard me," he said and then disappeared.

So thanks to the fucking dipshit, I've been worrying all night if Sara was ok.

And I don't even have her fucking number so I can't call her!

She better be at work tonight or I'll - I"m not sure what I'll do but pets will never be the same again!

And yes, I do realize I use 'fuck' a lot!

7 comments:

Carmel Beauty said...

UHMMMMM... so I wonder what happened to sara I hope she is okay keep us posted

Anonymous said...

You're a pretty funny writer! I agree with comments from the last post, it's nice to read from a guy's perspective.

Anonymous said...

OH Crap!! I hope she is okay. Maybe she called him "Tanner" and something bad happened. God i hope not. I really hope she is at work and we can find out what happened. It sucks i won't beable to read anything til Monday, I am going out of town tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm new to this blog and so far I'm loving it, but yea its true you do curse a lot!!Sometimes it takes away from the actual story

Anonymous said...

Sara....MIA? I hope nothing is wrong. Why would she get her boyfriend to call in?

bdave00

Anonymous said...

mmm.... of course the first thing that jumps out is that "what's his name" beat her so bad she couldnt come in... but thats not right. i dont think he would. but of course he has only been introduced a couple times... mmm.... weird.

ok, now that my mind totally jumped to worst case scenario... how about she just needed a day to herself.. uhm... maybe.

anyway. i hope she is ok!!! And yes... he does swear a lot. :) but most guys i know do too.

Anonymous said...

New blog, comments welcome!

http://pushingtheredbutton.blogspot.com