Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Confused

I bet you would be shocked, utterly shocked when I tell you that I woke up Sunday morning hard as a fucking rock. Ok maybe you wouldn't be so surprised since I always wake up that way. And since you already know I woke up with Sara, it's kind of a given that I would be hard. I almost didn't wake up with her though, she was going to sleep on the pull out in my brother's 'office' but not even ten minutes after I said good night to her, she came knocking on my door.

"The pull out isn't comfortable," she told me when I opened the door.

"Oh," I tried really hard not to smile because I knew she was lying through her teeth; I've slept on that pull out a few times and it was really comfortable. "Did you want to sleep in here?" I asked her kind of hesitantly; I didn't want to see too eager.

"If that's alright," she said shyly.

Alright? Was it alright? It was fucking awesome that's what it was. I told her it was fine and then moved aside so she could come in; I tried not to get too excited as I closed the door but damn! How could I not be excited? I was given the chance to hold her again and I couldn't wait. I jumped into bed.

But Sara just stood by the side of the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked her while pulling back the covers for her.

She shifted back and forth before asking me if I had something she could change into. "Sleeping in my clothes isn't really all that comfortable."

I didn't have anything else that she could wear besides the clean shirt that I just put on before she knocked on the door so without a second thought, I ripped my shirt off and held it out to her. "It's all I have that's clean," I told her when she raised a brow at me.

While she was in the bathroom changing, I counted the seconds that had passed because I needed to think of something besides Sara in my shirt. My shirt touching her naked flesh. Her tits making 'bumps' in my shirt. God it wasn't helping then and it's certainly not helping me now!

I almost forgot to breath when she entered the room again. My shirt fell mid thigh and I couldn't take my eyes off her legs, her naked legs that lead to her...Fuck! I was dying, she was killing me slowly and I was getting hard while she was doing it.

She crossed the floor quickly as if she didn't want me to see her in my shirt. When she slid under the covers I held back for her, the shirt slipped up and I was given a good view of her pantie clad rear end. I wanted to grab it so badly but I restrained myself.

Once she was covered up, she turned onto her side and faced me. The blankets covered her chest so I wasn't given the chance to really stare at her tits which I was sure were as naked as her legs. "What are you thinking?" She asked me suddenly.

"Ummm..." I coughed I didn't want to tell her I was thinking about flicking my tongue over her nipples. "I wasn't really thinking about much."

"No?" She raised a brow. "Do you often turn red when you aren't thinking about much?"

I laughed, "Why yes, I turn red when asked anything period. The attention does funny things to me."

We really didn't say much after that, she started yawning so we decided to get some sleep.

The next thing I remember is awaking up that morning, hard as I mentioned before. Sara was lying on her stomach facing away from me, I rolled over onto my side and stared at the back of her head while I debated wrapping my arms around her.

"Ah fuck it!" I mumbled, sliding closer to her as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I purposely pressed my cock against her, I wanted her to wake up and know how hot she makes me. I told myself it would be an ego booster for her but really I just wanted to rub against her.

I did rub against her. Fuck it felt so good. I slipped my hand down to her hip and gasped when my fingers brushed against bare skin. I had forgotten that she was half naked in my bed! I was in the process of trying to figure out how bold I wanted to be - how mad I wanted her to be when she woke up and found me touching her soft skin - when she started to turn towards me. I was pretty certain that she was awake because she turned pretty fast but she settled down in my arms again, her face against my chest; I wasn't so sure anymore.

Then she giggled and pulled away a little bit. "It tickles," she said as she gazed up at me.

"What tickles?" I asked but I should've saved my breath; her hand was on my chest, her fingers playing with the hair there. "Oh sorry." I turned onto my back.

"It's not a bad thing Tanner!" She cuddled up next to me; her head resting on my arm as her hand laid against my chest. "I like it," she glanced up at me. "Lots."

"Yeah?"

She nodded and her fingers started to move against my skin. First she just went in circles but soon her fingers were trailing over my skin - around and over both my nipples, down my abdomen, around my belly button and down until they met with the waist band of my pj pants.

"Oh" she pouted as she bumped against the waist band a couple times with her fingers. "Dead end."

I groaned involuntarily, "Not a dead end," I said a little rougher than I expected. "It's a..." paused to think of something smart. "A overpass."

She giggled, her hand left my waist and jumped to my shoulder as she hugged me. "An overpass, that was a good one Tanner."

"I'm glad you liked it."

She didn't say anything as she half laid on me while 'hugging' me still.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed hold of her and pulled her on top of me, spreading her legs so that they fell on each side of my legs. Fuck she was hot, my groin felt like it was on fire as she pressed against it but I was good - so good that I gripped her ass and held her against me.

Sara groaned and pressed her body against mine; her mouth was on my shoulder and I felt her teeth against my skin, she was as hot for me as I was for her.

But she had to go and ruin in. She had to remember that she had a boyfriend.

She sounded so torn as she whispered, "Tanner we can't do this."

I tried to tell her we weren't doing anything but she didn't buy it, she climbed off me and soon made an excuse to leave.

And she's been acting weird around me all week; not really ignoring me but not making an effort to talk either.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hot!

Carmel Beauty said...

Wow this just keeps getting better and better I love reading from a guys prespective

Anonymous said...

I agree, that was hot. Damn she is still with Ken. That sucks, how can she still be with him but now have "slept" two nights with you? Damn us women and our mixed signals. Hope she talks to you soon. Good luck with her. Try and take it slow though.

Chris

Anonymous said...

This chick is a tease! What is her problem? Tell her to make up her mind or leave you alone.

Anonymous said...

That was great. She needs to dump Ken. But she shouldn't jump from one relationship to another. They hardly ever work out.

bdave00

Anonymous said...

I'm getting more and more impressed with this blog. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I love the guys perspective too, it's a nice change.

Liking your blog more and more!!

RJ