Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Meeting The Ex

When I say morning, I know a few of you are picturing bright sunny days with bird chirping, paperboys delivering the news, the smell of bacon in the air and and what not. But when I said morning, I really meant it was almost four in the afternoon!

So I woke up harder than calculus, and yes I realize that was a horrible joke but that's not the point. The point was so in my pants, poking Sara in the ass! I tried to think of something not to hot but then I would look down at her and I lost the good fight.

Actually, I gave up fighting and decided to just let myself enjoy the feel of her in my arms. Plus my hand was just below her tits! I was debating on 'accidentally' grabbing her when she started to stir, rubbing that ass against my aching cock.

She groaned, she sounded so happy as she grabbed my hand in hers and held it against her chest. Then she was still, I thought she had fallen back to sleep so I tried to pull my hand of her chest so that I could move away but she groaned again, shifting her position and then she turned towards me.

I like to think that she wanted me that badly but I knew she wasn't really awake when she snuggled up tight to me. Her hand was on my chest, absently tracing unknown symbols. She felt so damn good it did absolutely nothing to help with the concrete slab in my pants. I wanted to pull her on top of me and have her grind her hips against mine. I wanted to hear her gasps of pleasure as I slide deep into her. Fuck, I was so horny and even now, just thinking about it, I'm hard.

"I'm cold," she shivered against my body. I wanted to tell her that if she let me take her clothes off, she wouldn't be cold anymore.

"There's a blanket..." I felt her tense against me. "What's wrong Sara?"

"Tanner?" She jumped up and stared down at me in utter shock. "What the hell are you...?" She looked around, saw the time and jumped off the bed. "Oh no!" She cried. "Ken is going to kill me!"

"Whoa wait a minute!" I jumped up and stood in front of her. "Who's Ken? And why would he kill you?"

"My boyfriend!" She exclaimed as she looked around the room for something. "He didn't want me to go out last night, he wanted me to stay at his place and sit around while he had his friends over. I didn't want to sit around and be ignored, I told him that. He got mad and started to say all this stuff that..." she stopped and looked at me. "He thinks that you are only interested in being my friend because you think it'll get you in my pants."

I tried really hard not to look down at my still stiff cock but she seemed to know what I was thinking, she glanced down. "Tanner please tell me that's not true."

"Of course not!" I wanted to get into her pants but I wasn't pretending to be her friend just to do that. "This is a natural thing for me," I motioned towards my cock, drawing her eyes back to it. She looked doubtful and I went on to make up some supermodel that I was dreaming about which she seemed to buy.

Sara left shortly after, telling me that she had a good time the night before.

The rest of Saturday passed without much of anything happening. Luke did call me to find out where the hell I was the night before and I told him a friend needed me. He told me that he hoped the tail was good because I missed an awesome party.

Sunday morning I tried to get some sleep before I went into town to meet up with Nance, my ex. I had borrowed my parents car so I didn't have to walk into town and I arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes before Nance did.

I was sitting at a table in the back corner of the shop, eating the cheesecake that I bought when I glanced up to see Nance walking towards me. She hadn't changed at all from the last time I saw her. Tall, thin, salon blond hair down her back, huge man made rack where I spent many hours playing when we were together. She walked with confidence, well aware that all the guys in the coffee shop were staring at her tits, hoping that the tiny top she wore would rip apart right in front of their eyes.

"Tanner!" She squealed as she got closer to me. I stood up to say 'hello' and she threw her arms around my neck, pulling me into a full body hug and then released me to ask if she could have the rest of my cheesecake.

And because I was distracted by her exposed cleavage, I let her have the cheesecake, even though I really wanted it.

"Why are you here Nance?" I asked her, getting a little turned on by the way she licked the spoon clean after every taste.

"I was a fool," she pouted. "You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I let a couple mistakes ruin the love we had for each other."

"Mistakes?" I stared at her. "Nance, I lost everything we owned to those guys! I didn't realize that they were so connected to the wrong crowd."

"Of course you didn't baby," she ran a manicured nail over my hand.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"I want you back," she told me. "I miss you so much and," she lifted her hands to her tits and squeezed them together, "so do the girls!"

"Let's get out of here," I jumped up and grabbed her hand, leading her to the door. "Where did you say you were staying?" She told me the name of the hotel and then hopped into her car.

I followed her to her hotel and up into her room. Once the door was closed, I pushed her up against the door, kissing her hard while I released her tits from their confines.

God it felt so good to touch her again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you are definatly one horny guy who has trouble keeping it in his pants. LOL. Great post. Sorry Sara has a boyfriend. He sounds like a jerk though. And this ex really sounds like trouble. Be careful and think with the other head for a change. LOL.

Chris

Anonymous said...

LOL! I agree with Chris...you are only re-enforcing the stereotype that guys only think with their d**ks...but I still like this blog, it's very entertaining. And I'm also intrigued...how did he end up back at his parents house, how did he lose everything and what "bad crowd" is he talking about?

Keep *up* the good work!

Anonymous said...

She is up to something!!!! If she couldnt stand by her man when he needed her why on earth would he just jump back to her that easy!!

She is so up to something and Tanner is just stupid to trust her!!

bdave00 said...

I can't get over Sara having a boyfriend.
The ex is bad news. She is up to something.

Anonymous said...

Tanner, Tanner, Tanner....

RJ