Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Want Her!

When I shut down my computer yesterday, I made my way over to my bed where Sara laid sleeping. I stood there watching her sleep for a while, I was kind of blown away by how sweet and innocent she looked - so much so that I wanted to do whatever I could to protect her from the bastard, no matter what happened to me. She needed a friend and even if it killed me, I was going to be one to her.

I moved away from my bed, over to my dresser where my 'sleeping' clothes were. As I unzipped my jeans, taking them off, I kept my eyes on her. Once I had changed completely, I returned to my bed and gingerly lowered myself onto the mattress next to her, trying as hard as I could not to wake her.

I was tired but I couldn't sleep, I laid there staring up at the ceiling wondering about Sara's relationship with the bastard; how did they meet? why was he abusive? and why she was still with him? I didn't have the answers to those questions obviously and if there was something I hated more than being ignored, it was not knowing something.

Turning onto my left side, I wondered if she would tell me the answers if I asked her the questions, or would she try to change the subject? I wondered if the fist she had made in her sleep was involuntary from sleeping on her stomach or if she was having a dream where she felt the need to fight back.

I guess you could say I wondered a lot.

Some where in my wondering though, I drifted off into dreamland and had totally fucking hot dreams about Sara! I don't remember the dreams exactly, I just recall seeing flashes of her naked body as she held herself above me. It was so intense, the dream that I swear I felt her body stretching to accommodate my cock; the wetness, the pressure, the sheer pleasure of being inside her woke me from my sleep.

It was no surprise to me that I woke up fully ready to make the dream a reality. Hell! I was holding her in my arms, her head was on my chest and her thigh was pressed against my cock and to make it more interesting, I was groaning and rubbing against her! It took every ounce of will power I could muster to stop my body from seeking release!

I tried not to move her too much as I attempted to slide away from her but she stirred, stiffened for a moment and then relaxed against me as her hand stroked my chest, going lower and lower until her hand was at the waist band of my pj pants. I didn't really want to stop her and since her hand seemed to be holding at my waist, I didn't say anything to her; I thought she was sleeping, so I figured it would just embarrass her if I woke her up.

Just when I relaxed, her fingers slipped under my pants and reluctantly I covered her hand in mine, stopping her from stroking me or whatever else she was planning on doing. "Sara..." her name came out more as a tortured moan than anything really intelligible.

"Tanner?" She jumped up, pulling her hand out from under mine as if she was burnt. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too..." she moved away from me and for a second I wasn't sure if she got off the bed or not.

"Sara?" Despite my need to get off, I turned to tap the lamp on and then looked back at her; she was laying on the opposite edge of the bed with her face in the pillow. "Come on," I tried to keep my voice light but I wasn't sure I was succeeding. "It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong."

She glanced at me. "I shouldn't even be here."

I sighed, "You shouldn't be visiting friends?"

"Friends?" I couldn't help but smile when she took a quick look down at my crotch. "Friends don't...."

"It always happens, remember?" I reminded her about our previous conversation when I woke up hard with her.

"A model, huh?"

"Ummm...yes," I smiled at her. "I can't help it I'm a guy. And a horny one at that!"

"Tanner!" Sara whacked me with my own pillow but at least she laughed. "So ummm," she brushed some hair back from her face and then asked me what I was going to do about it.

"Take matters into my own hand," I told her with a laugh.

"Ummm, do you need me to leave or are you going to the bathroom or what?"

"Sara," I suddenly got serious. "You can stay, I was just kidding; I'll wait until I'm alone with my...model."

Once I wasn't feeling so horny, Sara and I made our way down stairs to grab something to eat and watch some TV.

She left around 4 but not before I asked her if I could have her phone number. "Sure," she said without hesitation and wrote it down for me. "Just don't call after 5 Tanner."

"Why not?"

She gave me a smile and told me she tends to be asleep at that time. I didn't believe a word she said but I let her think I did. "I'll see you Sunday," I told her as she walked down the steps. I had hoped that she would say she would see me then but all she said was that she would see me later.

I really hope that she is at work Sunday.

Tonight I'm going to my brother's again for a visit, this time I'm not spending the night though and my mom isn't the one making me go.

3 comments:

Vikki said...

YAY first comment!!

I really hope Sara wises up and leaves the bastard. She would be so good for Tanner.

Carmel Beauty said...

good post i wonder if she was really asleep

ctiger said...

Well i am glad that she still comes around to see Tanner. It is good that she feels she can talk to him. But i really hope she doesn't take a job at Kens company that will only make things worse. She is letting him controll her life if she does. Next she will have to give up Tanner and that won't be good either.

Chris