Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What Scene?

It was really uncomfortable at work these last couple days, Sara didn't say much too me but she looked like she wanted to say so much and I wanted to ask her what she meant when she asked if I was protected.

Last night, just before lunch, I decided that I was going to find out. I asked her if I could talk to her about something on break. "Something personal."

She hesitated but agreed. So when lunch was called, we went to the staff room, grabbed our lunch and then headed out to her car where we could talk in private.

"Why did you ask if I wore a condom?" I blurted out as soon as she was seated next to me. "Is there something I should be worried about? Do you know something I should about Claire?"

Sara took her time before responding. She pulled her sandwich and pop out of her bag, opened the pop and took a sip before she placed it in the cup holder. I wanted to shake her as she set to unwrapping her sandwich.

"Sara just tell me."

Looking up at me, she raised her sandwich to her mouth, smiled and took a bite, chewing slowly as she made a scene of enjoying the taste of it.

I know she did it to bug me, she told me later that she found it funny how easy I was too bug. But as she overplayed how much she was enjoying the sandwich, my mind started to take those noises she was making and make up a whole other scene for them.

And bent over the counter in a public bathroom in a bar wasn't it. No my mind pictured her in my bed, completely naked. The sounds she made eating the sandwich were replaced or enhanced to match those that she would be making while my tongue worked it's magic on her clit as my fingers slipped in and out of her hot wet snatch.

Oh fuck! I'm getting hot just thinking about it right now.

But when I thought it last night, I damn near jumped out of her car and ran screaming into the store. I didn't think that I was all that attracted to her but the rest of the night? I was trying to picture my grandmother naked in the shower to stop my cock from taking over.

I just shuddered when I typed that last sentence.

So I'm sitting there, totally grossed out by the fact that I pictured her naked and I think she noticed something change because she stopped and wouldn't look at me for the longest time.

"I don't know if she's contaminated," she said finally. "But it wouldn't surprise me, the girl is such a whore."

I nodded, "I kind of figured that when she blew me the first day we met," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Tanner! That's just nasty!" Sara smacked me across the arm and did a whole body shudder.

But I couldn't help but smile. "But damn Sara you have no idea how hot it was!"

I thought she was going to puke, I swear she turned green.

"I don't want to hear about it!" She snapped. "It was bad enough I witnessed what I did in the bar. How the hell did you hook up with that anyway?"

"She my neighbour."

"And you go around screwing your neighbours?" She seemed so disgusted with me and for some reason that bothered me.

"No, I don't normally but when they are young and hot? And willing to go down? Fuck ya!"

She rolled her eyes, "And guys wonder why girls don't trust them?"

"No we don't," I laughed. "We wonder why more chicks aren't capable of telling us when they want us. Why play games? Why not just grab me by the balls? I'll do damn near anything you ask if you do that."

Sara turned red, even in the barely lit car, I could tell she was embarrassed. "This conversation is over," she told me.

The rest of the night while I was trying to stop the general from saluting, Sara was trying to ignore me or giving me a dirty look whenever I did happen to catch her eye.

I need to blow my load so badly right now but I have to go to my father's store for a few hours....fuck......

6 comments:

bdave00 said...

Why can't guys be labeled as a "HO"? I love your blog. It gets more interesting everytime I read it.

Anonymous said...

Wow the more i read the hotter it gets. Great entry.

Chris

Anonymous said...

NIIICE!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow do guys really think this way? I think I got a real eye-opener here, lol. Great blog though, love it!

Vikki said...

Wow! I'm a new reader. I like the blog. This view into the male mine is very interesting. Can't wait to read more.

MJ said...

I agree with kali and vikki..very interesting... at the same time i think its really great that we can finally follow a blog with a guy's point of view