Saturday, June 30, 2007

In The Playground

Luke called me last night...tonight...yesterday...what the hell day is it?? I'm so confused, the days seemed to run together for me now. He called to tell me he was picking me up and we were going out to the bar again. He spouted something about not seeing me much last time.

"What are you? A girl?" I laughed and then started to mock him in a girly voice. "I don't see you that much...why don't you spend time with me? why -"

"Fuck off man!" Luke snapped, "I'm not above leaving your sorry ass at home, I don't mind not sharing the chicks with you!"

He finally showed up at my place an hour after he called. "Did you have to do your hair?" I asked him when he started out the drive. "Cause you know, it looks pretty." I swear I thought he was going to deck me.

But he didn't, he actually reached over and patted my cheek. "Be a good whore and shut the fuck up!"

Which totally freaked me out. "Fuck man what the hell was that?"

Luke laughed, "Stop being a pussy."

Luckily we soon got to the bar and his little groupies surrounded him, pulling him off into their dark corner.

Like last time, I was certain that the night was going to be a bust. I was on my second drink when I spotted Ally walking my way. This night is starting to look better. I stared shamelessly at her body as she got closer to me, ok I was actually staring at her tits as they bounced gently with every step that she took.

"Not babysitting tonight?" She asked as she came to a stop right in front of me.

I never even thought about the fact that Claire might be there, I've been avoiding her like the plague since last week. I almost gave in but I changed my mind at the last moment. I glanced around quickly, making sure I didn't see her blond head anywhere. And thankfully, i didn't.

"A look of panic?" Ally raised a brow. "Why is it most guys have that look when Claire is mentioned?" She didn't expect an answer. She grabbed my hand and said something along the lines of showing me how a real woman does it. "Unless you like little girls?" She threw over her shoulder.

I ended up back at Ally's table with her friends. She introduced me to them but I didn't really care who they were, I wasn't interested in hooking up with either one of them at the moment, I wanted Ally. Bad.

I was sitting on a stool against the wall and she was leaning against my thigh with one arm around my shoulders as she talked to her friends, drank and danced in my arms.

But I wanted more, it wasn't what I thought would happen when she made that statement. I wanted to tell her not to hint at something if she wasn't going to do it. I was getting bored sitting there, not even the movement of her tits as she danced was keeping my attention; I found myself scanning the crowd for something else, something like....Claire.

And I spotted her too. It wasn't that hard to do, she was dancing on the speakers with some other chick. I dropped my arm from Ally and I turned to get a better view of Claire as she rubbed against the chick she was dancing with. I knew it was obvious what I was looking at but I didn't care.

"You can't be serious," Ally said in my ear.

Slowly I turned back to look at her and gave a slight shrug. Of course I was serious, I was horny as hell and she wasn't doing anything for me. I don't even think she really wanted me there.

"Anyone can do that!" She snapped, "I'll show you."

I wasn't sure what she meant but the second she stepped up on the bar that connected the legs of the stool together and bend over the table, my attention was on her ass and how much her skirt rode up as she bent over. It took a few gasps from her friends for me to realize that she was Frenching her friend across the table.

"How was that for you?" She asked when she got down of the stool and leaned against me. "Oh," she laughed, her hip came in contact with my hardening cock. "Guys are so easy!" She exclaimed and turned to speak to her friend, ignoring me again.

I hate being ignored. And I had enough, I moved her out from standing between my legs and I went to get up. "Where are you going?" Ally spun around and gaped at me.

"To get a drink," I told her which was complete bullshit, I had a full beer in my hand.

"You don't want to go," her hands slipped around my neck, her fingers playing with the hair at the nape of my neck.

I chuckled, took a mouthful of beer and told her I did. And I left her standing there with this shocked expression on her face.

Instead of making rounds, I make my way over to the pool tables where Luke and his friends were hanging out. Drinking, bullshitting and shooting pool is how I pretty much spent the rest of the night.

Claire found her way over to where I was at one point but the girls that were hanging all over Luke suddenly swarmed around me, making it difficult for her to get close to me so she gave up.

When Claire disappeared, one of Luke's groupies, Kelly (I think) stayed planted at my side. Every time I got up to take a shot she would stand by the pocket I was aiming for. Most times she leaned over the pocket as she cheered me on while giving me a nice view of her tiny bra less tits - it was a little distracting. I lost the game because of those tits.

But it turned out to be a blessing. She felt bad, or so she said, that she came over to make sure that I wasn't feeling down about the loss.

Kelly spent the remainder of the night seated on my lap with her legs around my waist. The girl had me so turned on, I almost came in my jeans as we sat there.

And I found out when closing time came around, Luke really hates to share, he left me standing outside the bar, totally pissed out of my tree.

Do you know how hard it is to get a cab at closing time in this town??

I started to stumble down the road, trying hard not to fall over into the ditch like I felt like doing. I wasn't getting very far, very fast. I think in ten minutes, I only managed to get a half a block away. My parents lived on the other side of town from the bar, it would have taken me hours to walk home.

That is, if Sara didn't happen to see my drunken ass zigzagging on the side of the road.

I'm not sure what I said to her but I think I tried to get her to come home with me.

Fuck! I hope I just think I did that...

3 comments:

bdave00 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikki said...

LOL!! This is priceless!! I Love It!!

Anonymous said...

Tanner,
Love reading from a guys point of view. But i have to totally agree with bdave00. You need to watch where you are sticking that thing.

Chris