Friday, June 29, 2007

Free For A Couple Days

I'm still walking to and from work, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The only downside is actually having to get up earlier to get to work on time.

Last night I was on my way to work, I had just turned to walk down the stretch of highway before I got to work when this car passed on the other side of the road and suddenly their brake lights came on. At first I thought they mad hit something on the highway until I realized that the car belonged to Sara!

I tried not to look too eager as I crossed the road and went around to get into the passenger side of her car. When I was in with the door closed, I turned to her and smiled. "Thanks."

She raised her brow at me, "What are you doing in my car?"

I swear my jaw dropped on the floor. "What?" I stared at her in disbelief. "Didn't you...? Weren't you...?" I couldn't finish a sentence for the life of me, I looked around the car and then at her again. "I thought you were stopping to give me a ride," I said finally.

She nodded slowly and that's when I saw the light in her eyes. She was totally playing with me! She laughed as she shifted the car into drive and stepped on the gas. "God I wish I had a camera! The look on your face was priceless!"

I wanted to tell her exactly what I thought of her little show but I decided against it, she did stop and save me from walking the 20 more minutes it would've taken me to get to work.

"Hey," she stopped me when I went to get out of her car. "You aren't upset with me, are you? I was just joking."

I told her I wasn't, "Just remember what you did when I get you back." She asked me what I meant but I just winked at her and got out of her car.

Last night went much better than the night before, I still had to do pets but there wasn't half as much stock.

This morning, I was waiting at the front doors for Sara, I was going to see if she would mind dropping me off at the turn off. I may not mind the walk but if I could get out of it, I was going too.

She was talking to Billy as she walked out the doors, she saw me and gave me a confused look. "What are you still doing here?" Billy stopped and glanced over at me, I have a feeling that he didn't seem to like the fact that Sara stopped what she was saying to him, to speak to me.

So because I could, I gave Sara my best smile as I walked over to her, watching Billy out of the corner of my eye. "I was waiting for you," I said in a drawl that I saved for women whose panties I tried to get into.

Billy gave me a dirty look before turning to Sara, "We should get going."

Sara nodded but she was looking at me. "Why were you waiting for me?" She crossed her arms over her chest and my eyes automatically jumped to her tits before I realized what I was doing. She quickly dropped her arms to her side as her cheeks took on a nice shade of pink. "I have plans," she told me quickly and walked out the door.

I couldn't help but chuckle as she stomped across the parking lot to her car.

"Don't even think about it."

I forgot that Billy was still standing there. "I don't know what you are talking about," I told him and walked out of the store.

Both Billy and Sara were out of the parking lot before I got across it. I saw them a few minutes later, they were walking into the restaurant next door.

For some reason, I felt the desire to go in there and break up their little thing. But I didn't.

I got home a while ago, I don't have to work for the next two nights so the world is my playground right now.

I have been avoiding Claire since last weekend at the bar but I think it's time to go see what she's up too. She's been lounging around outside for the last hour.

1 comment:

bdave00 said...

Two days...Try to be a good boy. HA HA