Friday, June 22, 2007

My Morning

The last two nights I was stuck working with Sara again. Last night I went to the manager and asked how long I would be working with her and she gave me this funny look as she told me pretty much that I'll be working with Sara most nights I'm on. "I really hope this isn't going to be a problem," she said to me. "Sara tells me that you are doing great, is there anything wrong?" I had no choice but to tell her no.


Armed with the knowledge that Sara doesn't completely hate me and I was doing ok in her eyes, at least work wise, I headed off to find her. I heard her long before I saw her though, she was in foods talking to the ladies there. I listened to her joke around with them and I wondered why she was so nice to everyone except me.

I thought about asking her what was up but I didn't, I just did my job.

This morning when I went to leave work, it was pouring down really hard. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but I had to walk home, the car I was using was acting up so it was in the garage. My parents had their other car with them, they went to see my brother and his kids last night, they ended up staying there over night so I couldn't even call them to see if they would pick me up.

As a couple of my co-workers left I was cursing myself for
a} not wearing a jacket. It was warm last night so I didn't think I would need one.
and b} not having any form of money on me so I could call a cab.

I was trying to convince myself that the walk in the rain would do me good when Sara and the crib guy (Billy) came out through the doors. Billy kept walking, telling Sara to have a great weekend, she was going on days off and apparently so was I.

"Hey," Sara gave me a puzzled look once Billy was gone. "What are you still doing here? Aren't you normally the first one out of the parking lot?"

I nodded, it was true I didn't stick around to talk to anyone, no one really seemed to care one way or another either. Before I could say anything, she must have looked out into the parking lot because she asked me where my car was. "In the garage," I mumbled.

"Oh," she said as she picked up her jacket from the shopping cart of stuff she had in front of her. "Waiting for a ride?"

"Nope," I tried to sound excited. "I'm walking and I better get started if I want to get home today." I reached for the door to open it but she grabbed my arm.

"You are kidding, right? You aren't walking in this!" She motioned outside where I swear it picked up raining. "I'll give you a ride." I started to protest but there was no use, once she got an idea in her head, she had to carry it out.

It was strange being in the car with Sara, she didn't speak much just enough to find out where I lived. I felt like I was putting her out by getting a ride. When I mentioned that to her, she laughed, "It's on my way Tanner," she said and then told me that she didn't even live in town, that she drove in from Lakeland which was a half hour away.

If I thought that my morning was strange enough having accepted a ride from Sara and having her actually tell me something without prompting, what happened when I got home made me wonder if I wasn't in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

When Sara pulled into my parents' drive, as I was thanking her for the ride, my door was yanked open. "Tanner!" Claire damn near cried my name as she tugged on my arm to get me out of Sara's car. "I'm so glad you are home!"

I was surprised to see her and I told her so but she just giggled and told me I was being silly. "I was waiting for you," she told me.

"Why?" I asked her, I was still seated in Sara's car. Claire bent over, giving me a nice view of her tits as her hand stroked my inner thigh. "Oh...ummm," I glanced over at Sara who was staring off into space as if she was trying not to say anything. I wanted to ask her what was going on when Claire grabbed the boys in her hand and gave them a squeeze. "ThanksfortherideSara," I said quickly. "I'll see you later."

Sara didn't turn her head my way, she didn't even acknowledge me at all. She slipped her car into reverse and sat there waiting until I got out of the car and closed the door. She left the drive so fast I started to wonder what her problem was.

"Poor Tanner," Claire cooed as her hand found it's way to my crotch again. "Having to work with that bitch all night can't be fun," she smiled up at me. "I know what will make you feel better," she grabbed my hand and hauled me off to her house.

Once again Claire tried to displayed her talents for cock sucking but I must have been tired or something because I just wasn't in the mood. I told her I had to get home and do the list of 'chores' my parents left for me today.

It was a total lie, I have nothing to do. In fact I'm so bored right now, I'm thinking I might go see if Claire is free.

1 comment:

bdave00 said...

OMG......that girl isn't shy, is she?