Saturday, June 23, 2007

Easy Life

Instead of going over to see if Claire was free, I called up an old buddy of mine who still lived into town. I hadn't seen Luke in about four years but it was like no time had passed, he was still the same guy he's always been. He talked me into going out with him and a couple of his friends to the Max, which according to Luke was the best place in town to pick up easy drunk chicks.

We arrived at the club around 10:30, Luke was immediately surrounded by all these really young hot chicks. He disappeared off into the darkness with his little groupies and I was left on my own.

I made a couple rounds, had a couple drinks but I wasn't seeing any one I would be remotely interested in, I was starting to think that the night was going to be a bust when hands came around my waist and some very nice tits pressed into my back. I didn't need to turn around, I knew the moment those hands slipped down to my crotch it was Claire.

"Hey!" I laughed, I've never met a chick so eager to feel me up in my life, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy her boldness. If only more women were that forthcoming, things would be so much easier! Slipping my arms behind my back, my hands gripped her firm ass and held her against me while she stroked my cock through my jeans.

It didn't matter that we were in the middle of the pathway through the bar, I actually got a kick out of all the curious glances from both guys and girls alike. Claire started to wiggle against my back, like she was trying to move away from me now that she managed to make me hard but I held tight to her ass.

"Tanner!" I heard her shout my name before slapping me on the arm. Without a glance back at her, I released her and walked away. If she didn't want to continue what she started, then I was going to chase after the one redhead that was really eyeing me up when Claire was groping me.

It only took a minute of searching to find the redhead, she was looking at me but the second we made eye contact, she turned away. I almost laughed at how silly that was as I made my way over to her table. "Hey there," I slid my arm around her waist. "Can I buy you a drink?"

She turned to me, holding up a new drink that the waitress just brought her, "I'm ok thanks."

I smiled, if she thought she was going to get rid of me that easy, she was dreaming. "It's ok," I shrugged, "More for me." I turned to the waitress and ordered another drink but not without turning to make sure the redhead didn't want another drink; she gave in and let me buy her one.

We made small talk, all I remember is that her name is Ally and she was wearing this really tight shirt with no bra, I couldn't keep my eyes off her nipples as they stood out proudly against the shirt. I couldn't help leaning in and 'accidentally' brushing my hand against them as we spoke either!

I was almost making some real progress with her, she was getting closer to me, her hands were lingering at my waist. I thought for sure I was going to get a proper feel of her perky tits when Claire showed up at my side again. I was starting to wonder what her problem was, she had a million other guys she could play with hanging all over her.

"Claire, I'm busy." I smiled at Ally, who was shooting daggers at the back of Claire's blond head as she moved in between us. "Claire," I stared down at her. "You need to go," she went to reach for my crotch but I grabbed her hand. "Now."

I dropped her hand and turned my attention back to Ally, I went to say something but I was distracted by Claire's hand on mine. "I...ummm," I raised a brow at Claire who was standing there with a smirk on her pretty little face as she held my hand against her exposed breast.

Ally saw this, rolled her eyes and with a little laugh, she told me when I was done ordering from the kiddie menu, she'd be around. She turned back to her friends and ignored me. When I looked down at Claire again, she had covered up and stood smiling up at me. I laughed, "I don't think so," I shook my head and walked away from her once again. There was no way I was going to give in to her, no matter what she did.

I spent the next hour avoiding Claire, whenever I saw her heading in my direction, I went the other way. At one point, I tried to get back to Ally's table but Claire came up to me and cut me off. "Tanner," she stood with her arms crossed under her tits, pushing them up and almost out of her tiny tank top. "When are you going to dance with me?"

"Will you leave me alone if I do?" I asked her, she pouted. "I mean it Claire, I'm not your boyfriend, I'm not here to be played with by you."

"Why not?" She asked, her hands at my waist. "You didn't seem to mind playing before."

I knew it was pointless to argue with her, she wouldn't understand it if I told her. "Fine," I agreed to one dance and we went off to the floor.

The song was a slower one, I almost cursed. I didn't want to be dancing with her, she was fun when there was no one else around but there were a few chicks that I was really interested in getting to know.

She insisted on dancing so close to me, she knew what she was doing, I think she had a plan because there was no way she danced that dirty all the time. At one point she moved my hands to her ass as she grinded against me. As my fingers digged deeper into the flesh of her ass, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my head down; her lips were on my neck and I lost all resolve that I had.

I ended up carrying her off the dance floor, her legs were wrapped around my waist, she was telling me how badly she wanted to have me fuck her right then and there. "Come on Tanner, give me your hard cock, you know you want to fuck my little pussy."

She was driving me crazy and I figured the only way to get rid of her was to give her what she wanted. We made it to the ladies bathroom, I intended on slipping into a stall, having a little privacy but damn she was so hot and ready. After slipping a condom on my throbbing cock, she bent over the counter, spread her legs and begged me to fuck her as hard as I could.

It was a little odd that no one came into the bathroom while I was banging her but I wasn't really paying all that much attention to my surroundings. It didn't take long before she was crying out my name, but it was long enough, I didn't think I could hold back any longer.

Once I blew my load, I pulled away from her, slipped the condom off and pulled my shorts and jeans back in place. I was about to leave when I glanced up at her, "What?" I asked, she was just staring at me.

"That's it?" She asked me, she looked like she was going to cry.

"What else did you expect?" I asked, when she didn't say anything, I went to her. "Claire?" I tugged on her shirt, hiding those perfect tits again. "What were you expecting?" My hands slipped down over her back, pulling her panties back into place and straightening her skirt.

"Nothing," she said, taking a deep breath. "I got exactly what I wanted," she smiled up at me but the smile didn't reach her eyes. And suddenly I felt like a jerk.

"Claire," I went to pull her into my arms when she stepped back from me to look in the mirror. She fixed her hair and washed her face before she turned to me, told me I was a great fuck and I swear she skipped out of the bathroom door.

I was left wondering what the hell just happened, I swear she was upset but the chick that just left here didn't seem upset at all. I turned to splash water on my face.

When I looked up, I wasn't alone anymore. Sara was standing behind me, staring at me in the mirror. I spun around to her, "Hey," I flashed her a smile I didn't feel.

She moved up to the sink and started to wash her hands, it was then that I realized that there was one stall that the door was closed on. I paled, Sara heard and probably saw me screwing Claire!

Sara pumped some paper towel from the machine, dried her hands and headed for the door. When she got there, she turned towards me. "It's none of my business but I hope for your sake, you wore a condom."

I told her I did, she cringed. "Good," she walked out into the crowd and disappeared.

After seeing Sara, I didn't feel like being there anymore, I found Luke and told him I was leaving.

Sara's comment is kind of freaking me out, I can't sleep because I'm wondering what she meant, does Claire have a STD? Should I be tested?

4 comments:

bdave00 said...

This is my first blog being written from a guy's point of view. It is great!
Claire is so bold....I wish I could have half of her boldness.
Keep up the great work!!!!

Anonymous said...

never had to knock on wood.

for some reason that seems like a sexual innuendo.

i don't know why. i guess it has to do with wood. lol.

i'm just a perv.

Anonymous said...

Good blog!! Another one to read from a male's perpective is "dairy of he". It's about 4 years going now, its hysterical and kinda stupid but fun to read.

Every man's dream to have what Tanner has with the "neighbour" LOL..Hubby always says he has a cute young blonde with him and I am a redhead. He jokes alot but kinda funny now as I read this!!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

First i want to thank you for taking off the no anon. comments, although i did make and identity i can't seem to remember the password to get back in. Anyway i think you are doing a great job. Just keep it up...... so to speak. Maybe Sara has seen Claire in there before doing the same thing with other guys. Be careful. I think there is something wrong with that girl (Claire).

Chris