Friday, June 15, 2007

The Girl Next Door

When I moved into my parents house a couple weeks ago, I wasn't looking forward to actually living there again. Don't get me wrong, my parents are awesome people, I just never thought I would be living under their roof again, or by their rules.

But I've come to see an upside to living in my old bedroom again. My bedroom window faces the next door neighbours house, my parents very hot next door neighbour. From what I gathered just by listening to conversation and by watching - yes, I watch the girl next door, I'm a single horny guy, of course I'm going to be checking out the scenery!

Oh boy, talk about the scenery! Claire could easily be a model! Tall, blond, a hot bod that she loves to show off all the time. She has the perfect tits, I swear! I would love to get my hands on them! Damn, I'm drooling just thinking about them!

So far I haven't managed to 'bump' into her. Most times because my parents are around when I see her and that would be a little awkward, the girl makes me hard just thinking about her, so I can just even imagine what it would be like being that close to her.

This morning though, I got my chance. Everyday since I've been home, I've been helping my dad out; my father owns an electronics store downtown. But today my mom asked me to mow the lawn while she went to help him at the store.

"Just come by after you are done," she told me before they left.

I wasn't really excited about mowing the lawn but it did get me out of the stuffy shop for a while. I put off mowing until I knew I couldn't wait any longer.

It didn't take that much time at all, my parents lawn wasn't that big. I was bending over doing something with the lawnmower - I don't even remember what it was now - when I happened to notice two tanned feet stop in front of me. It was like slow motion, my eyes travelled up those long tanned legs, I could feel a familiar tightening as my gaze stopped momentarily on the bikini bottoms that rested on top of her thighs. Swallowing hard, I tore my eyes from her crotch and continued upwards until those perfect tits came into view! I don't think I ever made it to her face, I heard her giggle and I looked back to the mower.

"Hey neighbour," she giggled. I soon found out she giggled a lot for a 23 year old. I said hello and we chatted for a little bit before she asked me if I'd mow her lawn too. "My boyfriend normally would do it but we broke up last night," she told me with this sad pouty look on her beautiful face - I couldn't say no!

Claire sat on one of the lounge chairs on her deck the entire time I was mowing her lawn, I could feel her blue eyes on me and that only make me hornier. By the time I was done mowing, I was hot, sweaty and in need of some release. I called out and told her I was done.

"Would you like to come in for something to drink?" She called across the lawn to me.

I thought about it for oh - a minute!

Leaving the mower sitting on the grass, I made my way over to the deck and followed her into the house. We were standing in her kitchen, she had just poured a couple glasses of ice tea. Handing one to me, she asked me some thing and sipped at her ice tea. I, being hot and sweaty, chugged the glass down and asked for more, after I answered her question.

"More?" She giggled, moving in closer to me, offering me her glass. When I took it, she reached out and ran her hand down my body as she gazed into my eyes. I wasn't sure what she was going to do but the naughty little grin that appeared on her lips told me I would really like it as her hand slipped under my shorts to stroke my already throbbing cock.

I tried to act all nonchalant, drinking the ice tea in her cup when she smiled at me and slipped down, out of my line of vision.

Holy crap! I thought as the cool air in the house caressed my hot skin for a split second before her mouth closed in on my cock. I thought I was going to die, watching her golden head bob up and down as she worked me into a frenzy. It had been so long since I've had a blow job, I knew I wouldn't last long and the fact that she was a very talented cocksucker didn't help.

I blew my load into her mouth, she knew it was coming but still kept on going so I thought it would be ok.

But apparently little miss Claire may like to suck cock but she doesn't like to swallow. She reached for my empty cup and spat out my gift to her.

After she got to her feet, I tugged my shorts back into place and went to say something - anything - to her but she was already on her way out to the deck again.

I shrugged and returned to the mower that I abandoned.

Without another word to her, I disappeared into my parents house and headed to the shower.

I think I'm going to love living at home again.

3 comments:

Cassy L. said...

Good start. I think this is gonna be my kind of blog! You're already on my favorites!

bdave00 said...

Yum.... When I lived at home, I didn't have this kind of neighbors.

ctiger said...

All i can say is WOW! Good start. I have been looking to read a blog writen by a guy. Seems i have stumbled on a good one. Keep it up and i'll keep coming back.....