Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Greatest Gift

With Sara frozen as she stood in front of me at the entrance to the training room, I started to panic a little. Was she mad? I knew Billy said that she didn't want anyone to make a big deal out of her birthday but surly there was no fucking way she was pissed off that I cared enough. "Sara? Come on, it's not..." I reached out to touch her shoulder but she was gone.

"Oh my..." she gasped as she walked into the training room. "Oh..." her hand covered her mouth as she turned from side to side, looking around the room. "My...oh..." On that last 'oh' she turned quickly and came towards me -fast.

"Oh!" I grunted as she threw herself at me, her arms snaking around my neck as she pressed her face against my chest.

And then she started to shake. But what affected me was how close and tight she held me. Her body snug against mine, her tits squished against my chest, her...fuck me, this wasn't the place to get horny. "Sara...baby..." I tried to push her away from me but she held tight. "If we were in my room baby..."

There was a soft chuckle and a sniffle before she lifted her head upward. She was crying, the tears left streaks as they rolled down her cheeks. "Oh..." she wiped a hand over her cheeks. "I...I'm sorry...it's just...I..." she motioned back towards the room. "You did this?"

I nodded, "With the help of my mom, yeah."

Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Your mom was here? She..." Sara covered her mouth once again as her eyes welled up with tears again. "Oh Tanner..." She came to me again, her hands gripped my shirt but this time, instead of closing herself around me, she pulled me to her. "I can't believe you did this...for me."

"Of course it's for you Sara, who else would -"

"Oh shush!" She kissed me. Her lips moved against mine as her hands slid over my chest. My hands roamed over her body until they came to rest on her ass. A groan came from somewhere deep inside me as I held her firm - fuck I was firm! She had me wanting her so badly that one kiss was all it took to drive me over the edge. I needed her. I didn't even care that we were at work, that thought didn't even cross my mind as I walked her backwards, kicking the door closed with my foot, until we were standing in the middle of the room.

There were two tables in the room, one mom had used spread a tablecloth out over and arranged the meat/cheese platter and the trays of fruits and vegetables out on - she insisted that I go with them instead of cooking something special for Sara because we were at work and something heavy wouldn't be good for productivity. The other table was empty, pushed into the one corner, it was that one I backed Sara up too. It was that table I wanted to get her naked on.

She was just as horny as I was, she was tugging on my clothes as we kissed. Hotly whispered words sent shivers of anticipation down my spine - words that caused my aching cock to twitch. My hands had found their way under her shirt, my fingers were itching to release her tits from their confines to feel their weight. My mouth watered from thinking about her nipples - how they would pebble under my fingers, how she would gasp when my lips closed on them.

I was close. Oh so close to tasting her skin when the stores' PA system cut off the music that was playing and Judy's voice came over the speakers for one of our co-workers to call her.

Sara froze.

"No!" I groaned in frustration. I wanted to kill Judy at that moment.

A moment had passed before I looked down at Sara again. She hadn't moved but she did have an amused look in her eyes - under the passion that clouded them, that is.

I thought she was going to move away, to pretend that nothing had just happened between us but she just sat there on the table, gazing up at me. "What?" I nipped at her lips. "What's with that 'come get me' look in your eyes?" I grinned when she blushed. "Do you want some of this?"

"That?" She raised a brow as her eyes skimmed my body but stopping to jump back to my face before she went below the belt.

"Yes, this." I nuzzled her neck. "You don't want this?"

"Mmmmm," her hands curled at my waist. "I want it alright." And then she did something that not only shocked me but it feel so damn good. She lowered a shaky hand. Lower and lower until her fingers brushed hesitantly against my hard on before settling firmly over me, cupping me. Caressing me.

"Baby..."

"Yes?"

"Feels goood," I hissed.

There was more kissing, caressing. Fuck I was spinning. The knock that was a signal to let me know that break was drawing to an end, came too quickly for my liking.

"We have to go?" Sara pouted, her arms wrapped around my waist. "I don't want to go back to work, I wanna stay with you, here. Can we stay?"

"Mmm, baby I wish we could. But -"

"Tanner dear you and Sara need to get back to work," my mom's voice travelled through the door.

"See?" I needed towards the door. "Mom thinks we had enough time together."

She groaned as she hugged me. "But we haven't..." she glanced over her shoulder at the food still sitting, untouched, on the other table. "I'm hungry Tanner"

But we had to go back. While we were gone, my mom cleaned up the training room. She left the food for us, she put it in the lunch room for us.

On last break, I asked her to join me in the training room for a few minutes.

"Did you want to continue where we left off?" She asked coyly, her fingers trailing over my chest.

"I wish," I pulled her into my arms. "Well we could..." I nodded towards the table.

"Mmmm," she chuckled. "I don't think this is the best place to..."

"No," I agreed. "When we make love Sara, it won't be in some place where I'll have to hurry. I'm going to enjoy tasting every inch of your body." She squirmed in my arms. "Oh you'll do a fair bit of that too."

"Such promises," she laughed.

"Oh trust me Sara, you'll love every second of it." I swear she turned every shade of red in the color spectrum. "But that's not why I wanted you to come here," I released her and grabbed the bag that mom left on the table for me. "I have something for you."

"Something for me?" She frowned. "But why? The food, the candles. Tanner you don't need to give me anything else. Just being with you is more than enough for me." She came to me, took the bag from my hands and returned it to the table. "I just want to be with you Tanner."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhmm!" She grinned up at me.

I held out the bag to her again.

"Ok," she laughed as she took the bag and pulled out my terribly wrapped present. "It's perfect," she giggled.

"Open it," I urged her. She slowly peeled back the paper, as if she was savouring the experience. "Come on, rip it open!"

"No," she shook her head softly. "I want to..." she sighed as she gazed up at me. "It's been a long time since someone gave me a present Tanner..."

"Surely your mom...Billy..."

"Yeah," she nodded. "I meant a guy..."

"Billy?"

"...who liked me."

I wanted to tell her that I wasn't the Bastard, that I would never take her for granted like he did but I just held her close as she turned her attention back to the present. "Oh Tanner this is great," she stared into the box I had put everything into, down at the front cover of the latest Grisham book I saw her debating the other day. She promised herself that she would buy it on payday. "Thank you!" She hugged and kissed me. "You didn't have too -"

"There's more," I nodded to the present, she hadn't removed the book from the box so she didn't see the rest of the stuff underneath it.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she lifted the book to find the 3 Classic Romance movie collection that I saw her eyeing as well. "Have you been spying on me?"

I shrugged and pointed to the box again.

"There's more?" Her eyes went wide when I told her yes. "This is too much Tanner!" She said as she lifted the movies from the box to reveal the last item, another box. "You didn't have to get me anything.." she watched me as she lifted the lid on the smaller box.

"I did."

"Well the book was e....oh my..." she glanced down, her hands stilled. "Oh...."

"Do you like it?"

"It's..." her voice cracked.

"Come on baby don't get all sad now, it's a happy time."

"Oh Tanner," a shaky hand carefully slipped under the delicate silver chain that rested in a bed of cotton. "This is too much." She stared, in awe, at the blue sapphire heart that hung from the chain.

She didn't want to accept the necklace at first. In fact, it took me a while to convince her that she deserved to be giving beautiful things. And that I wanted to be the one to give them too her.

In the end she let me put the necklace on her. "How does it look?"

I leaned down at kissed the area beside where the little heart rested. "It looks beautiful baby."

13 comments:

Mehreen said...

AhAhAhAhAH! I should make my bf read this blog, he needs some pointers! Granted, he got me a Shockey jersey for my birthday which is all a Giants fan can ask for. That was so cute, but I'm glad they didn't rush into the sex, that is definitely something that should take time...at least the first time!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait, so his Mom had to come with him to put a tablecloth on a table, and then some trays of meat, cheese, veggies and fruit on the table?

And then Mom stands outside while they make out, knocks on the door to signal that break is over, and then she helps move the untouched food?

Why does Mom have to be involved?! The juxtaposition of mothers and hard-ons is weird!

Anonymous said...

Anon 4:37 - i agree!! too too weird. and whats with the 'knock'? his mother was standing outside, on guard while her son felt up sara? creeeeeepy.

Anonymous said...

If you recall Mom was with the Boss lady. She probably told Mom when break was almost done and then Mom went to give the knock. As far as Mom being there to help, Everyone there was working they couldn't help. I don't think I'd go so far as to say it was creepy that his Mom was there and helping. Who else would you suggest helped him?

The Middle Child said...

Tanner's gonna get laid.... haha.

Anonymous said...

Awww, yay for happiness and progression! I love this story. =)

Anonymous said...

AWWWW how sweet! It was nice of his mom to help...he would have never gotten everything done since they are there to work and only have so much time for breaks.
L

Anonymous said...

Great surprise. Strange how they were getting it on when his mom was outside the door? I thought the whole party was for everyone to celebrate her birthday, so I was surprised they were getting so hot & steamy, I was wondering if they forgot Tanner's mom was there. Glad Sarah was happy, but I thought it was strange.

Anonymous said...

get rid of the "Oh My" reaction, reminds me of Amber. Ick!

ctiger said...

Great post. I love that mom was there to help him. He couldn't have pulled it off without her. I love that Sara enjoyed it. This was a very cute post. He did a great job.

Chris

Vikki said...

That is soooo sweeet!!!!
Go Tanner!!

Anonymous said...

Aw C'mon! I know you need your sleep, but post already!