Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally?

It took her all of two seconds to agree to come home with me. I thought about asking her if she wanted to take another second to think about it but I didn't think she would get the joke. Before she could change her mind, I led her to her car. "My house, five minutes, don't be late."

Ten minutes later, Sara joined me in the driveway. "Hello honey," she purred as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Wanna go inside, or did you want to freeze our bums off out here?"

"I'll protect this one," I grabbed her ass and she squealed. "Let's go inside." When she grabbed my hands, I started to protest. "Come on Sara, we don't have too-" She pressed her lips against my throat. "Mmm, we can do that."

"Then let's go inside," she tugged on my hands. She didn't have to tell me a second time, I pulled her up the steps and into the house before she could even say my name.

We were kissing, I was tugging impatiently at her zipper as I held her against the front door. "Damn zipper," I growled against her neck. "I'm getting the scissors!"

"They are in the top drawer by the fridge Tanner!"

I froze. "Oh God! Please tell me that wasn't my mom."

Sara looked around my shoulder, "Sorry honey, it is your mom and she's standing right behind you."

"No, no, no!" I groaned. "This can't be happening."

"Why do you want the scissors dear?" My mom looked up at me and then at Sara. "Is your zipper stuck Sara? I could help with that."

"No," Sara blushed as she tried to look my mom in the eye but she just couldn't do it.

"Mom Sara's zipper is fine," I moved away from Sara reluctantly. "What are you doing home?"

"I wasn't feeling that good this morning when I woke up Tanner," my mom said as she headed to the table to sit down. "Your father thought it would be a good idea for me to stay home."

"Today?" I squeaked. "But...but...you look good mom."

"Oh Tanner," mom waved her hand at me. "I felt lightheaded and nauseous this morning."

Sara, who had taken off her jacket while mom and I were talking, straightened her shirt as she walked over to the table. "Do you have a cough? Fever? Did you need us to get you something? A blanket? Soup? Want me to make you some tea?"

"No, no dear, it's ok. I'm just going to go lie down on the couch again."

"Are you sure you don't want to go into the shop?" I asked hopefully.

"Tanner!" Sara slapped my arm. "Your mom says she's not feeling well, of course she doesn't want to go into the store."

"But I..." I motioned towards the stairs and gave her a look.

"Oh don't worry about me Tanner, you and Sara can go do what you planned on before you found out I was home."

"We weren't going to do anything mom, just talk and watch TV. Yeah...that's it."

My mom gave me a knowing look and shook her head. "I'm not that blind Tanner, I saw the way you were manhandling Sara just a few minutes ago."

"Mom!"

"No, honey, it's ok. You are young and Sara is a pretty girl." Sara lowered her head and mumbled something like she wasn't by my mom scoffed at that idea. "Sara you are a beautiful young woman and my son is very lucky to have you in his life."

"Thank you," Sara brushed her hand against her cheek but her voice cracked a little.

"That's right mom, you tell her!" I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Sara is really special and it's time she was told that." I kissed her cheek as I held her against me. "I love you."

My mom's eyes lit up as she looked back and forth between Sara and me. It wasn't until she did that, that I realized what I said.

Oh fuck!

Sara slowly turned her head back to glance at me, "Do you think we can go upstairs?"

"Yes," mom jumped in. "You two should be alone right now." She hugged us and said she would be in the living room if we needed her.

Sara led me upstairs as quickly as she could. My 'what's wrong' seemed to fall on deaf ears, she didn't say anything until we were in my room and she had the door closed.

"Sara?" I went up behind her as she stood facing the door. I rubbed my hands over her arms, "Is there something wrong?"

"No," she shook her head as she turned to me. "I'm great," she grabbed my shirt in her hands as she pushed me backwards until we both tumbled onto my bed; she landed solidly on top of me. Fuck! It felt so hot having her pressed against me. "I figured you needed to get out of there before you tell your mom something else you don't mean."

"Sara it's not that I didn't mean it..."

"Tanner," she kissed me. "It's way too early to feel that way but I'll admit, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy to hear you say it."

"So? You aren't mad?" I asked her between the kisses.

"Nope," she grinned. She leaned down until her lips were against my ear. In between her tongue flicking against my neck and her lips nipping my ear, she whispered, "I'm so hot for you Tanner."

5 comments:

Mehreen said...

Well it looks like Tanner is about to get his Christmas bonus!

Anonymous said...

im confused, whatever happened to the argument that tanner and sarah were having like 1 or 2 posts ago and what was it about?

Melissa Robinson said...

damn you Angela! damn it! lol. I like sarah :)

Anonymous said...

haha christmas bonus!! XD lol...
maybe tanner's finally gunna get some!

Vikki said...

LOL @ Mehreen!! Woo hoo. It's about time!!