Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bah Humbug!

Fuck do I hate Christmas! Ok, Ok. I don't hate Christmas but I'm this close to yelling 'bah humbug' and locking myself away in a windowless room until it's all over. Sara tells me that it's normal for people like us, people who deal with Christmas two months before it happens, to feel that way. "It takes a while to get in the mood," she told me last night when I walked her back to Infants after lunch break was over. "But come the 24th, you'll start to get excited -"

I stepped in front of her suddenly causing her to walk into me. She hated it when I did it but I loved it, she called me evil every single time. Having her bump into me, throwing her off balance a little so I have to take her in my arms? Why the hell wouldn't I love it? "You know baby, getting me excited isn't that difficult, I'm always in the mood for you."

"Tanner," she gasped as her cheeks took on a reddish tinge. She glanced around, "I wasn't talking about that mood," she hissed.

"I know," I chuckled. "Just making sure you did." I tipped my head to brush my lips against her cheek. "Come over after work."

The tiniest moan escaped from her lips. "I come over every morning," she smiled up at me, her eyes shining in the dim lighting.

"I was hoping you'd consider staying over this morning," I stated. "I really want...."

"Tanner..."

"...you, Sara." She started to lower her head, she always did that when I told her what I thought about her. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to stop from taking you in my arms here?" I felt her hands grip my shirt at my waist as she moved in to rest the top of her head against my chest. Her simple 'yes' was music to my ears. "God Sara!" She looked up at me, I moved into kiss her when the jingle of keys - a telltale sign that management was close by - stopped me.

"We should get to work," she glanced over her shoulder in time to see Judy whiz by.

"Yeah," I sighed. Reluctantly, I pulled away from her, making her promise that she would consider staying over in the morning.

"Hey Tanner?" She called after me as I headed out of the department. When I turned to her, she was walking towards me with a playful smile on her lips. "I was thinking," she took my hand in hers but instead of linking her fingers with mine as she always did, she drew my hand forward. "That would would like a preview."

I was confused - for the millisecond it took her to guide my hand to her ass and give me the hottest come hither look ever. My fingers dig into her butt as I urged her closer to me. I would've been able to control myself, believe it or not, but when I pulled her near, her eyes widened and she purred. All self control flew out the window. Before you could say 'at work', my other hand was on her ass, her arms circled my neck and I lifted her upwards as I crushed her lips with mine.

Sara let go of all inhibitions she had. I could tell when it happened too. She moan her surrender and melted against me as she kissed me with similar urgency as I kissed her. Fuck! Let me tell you, that was so fucking hot!

"Tanner!" She gasped breathlessly as she tore away from our kiss. "We have..." She trailed off as her eyes connected with mine. I'll be damned if a sexy little moan didn't come from her. "Don't look at me like that," she whispered.

"How am I looking at you?" I asked against one corner of her mouth as my thumb traced her bottom lip.

"Like you want to eat..." she turned her head towards me.

I chuckled. "There will be plenty time for that and more," I promised her.

Her arms tightened around my neck as she pressed her body against mine. The involuntary moans that escape her are so hot! She doesn't think so but I do. I told her just how hot as my hands returned to her ass. "And you think I'm evil," I held her tight, my mouth was on the warm skin of her neck creating goosebumps and little moans as I spoke.

I held her and whispered, against her neck, my thoughts on just how evil she was until a frustrated growl rose in her throat. "I know how you feel," I said as I pulled back to look at her. With a quick kiss on her lips, I set her back from me, creating enough space to bring me back to the reality that we were at work.

I swear she looked like she wanted to kill me as I took a step back. "Thanks for the preview," I flashed her a smile and turned. "It'll make the next four hours seem like an eternity."

12 comments:

Carmel Beauty said...

That was Hot!!! Can't wait for the actual show.

Anonymous said...

i agree with you carmel beauty. Hopefully we get another post this week.
~T

DDgirl said...

heheh cool

Melissa Robinson said...

that was hot! grrr Tanner. I L O V E hooking up at work...lol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Sara is FINALLY flirting (and a little more) with Tanner! And I love that he's the one doing the teasing now! LOL, I guess turn about is fair play!!

-L.H.-

ctiger said...

Wow totally hot!!! Wow not reading material for work. LOL. great post can't wait for more.

Chris

Anonymous said...

woohoo..can't wait for some more action;)...wonder if shes gunna stay over at tanners;)..

Mehreen said...

Haha, this is getting a little inappropriate for work! One of them might need to find a new job!

Anonymous said...

finally some action.

Vikki said...

HAWT!!!!!!!

kmorales4 said...

I just started reading this blog and I am loving it. It is fictional right? I mean, this can't be real.

Anonymous said...

http://thinlinetowalk.blogspot.com/