Monday, December 24, 2007

Give Me A Break

I don't like to point fingers but it's my mom's fault that I was left so fucking frustrated that morning. I was so close, Sara was actually removing clothes - hers and mine - and I had just got my hands on her bra covered tits when I heard my mom call out my name.

"Tanner, come here please."

Sara, who had gone stiff when she first heard my mom's voice, looked back over her shoulder at my closed door. She groaned and then said something that sounded like, 'tell her you are getting busy.'

"Tanner?"

I dragged my eyes from my door, glanced up at Sara briefly before my gaze slid down to my hands cupping her tits. "I can ignore her," I tried to chuckle but I really wasn't in the mood. I was horny.

"Tanner!"

"You should see what your mom wants," Sara told me as she slipped her hands over mine. "And then maybe, come back and get a little of what you want."

"Tanner Win-"

The second mom started to say my middle name, I pushed Sara off of me and jumped off my bed, yelling, "I'm coming mom!" On my way to the door, I grabbed my shirt and yanked it down over my head. "I'll be right back," I threw over my shoulder as I opened the door and walked out into the hallway.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I tried to sound normal as I leaned over the half wall partition by the stairs. Fuck! My mom looked royally pissed off as she stood there with her hands on her hips and that 'you're in trouble young man' look on her face.

"You promised your father you would shovel the sidewalk and the driveway this morning so he didn't have to do it when he got home tonight."

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath; my mom heard and told me that wasn't appropriate language for a respectable young man. Respectable? I almost laughed when the image of my hands on Sara moments before flashed in my mind. "I'll do it after supper mom."

"No Tanner," mom shook her head. "You've told us you would shovel three days ago but every day you come up with a reason not too. I know you rather spend time in your room with Sara this morning dear but I don't want your father to come home and get it in his head that he's fit enough to shovel - something you promised you'd take care of for us." She crossed her arms, "I don't think we are being unreasonable," she told me. "We don't ask you to do much around here, just help at the store occasionally and now shovel snow." She looked up at me, "Are we being unreasonable dear?"

I had to say no, what else could I say? Even if they were being unreasonable, I knew damn well I couldn't tell her that, I would never hear the end of it. I told her I'll get right on it as soon as I told Sara what was going on and changed.

"Sara I...I...whoa." I stopped dead in my tracks in the doorway, my eyes widen as I spotted Sara still shirtless on my bed where I tossed her when I went to see what mom wanted.

She raised a brow, "Yes?" She asked innocently as her fingers skimmed along the top of the lace covering her tits.

"Oh baby..." I crossed the room quickly, falling to the bed when I reached it. "Come here," I grabbed her by the ankles, she started to giggle and she wiggled a little. I pretended she threw me off balance and I 'fell' face first against her belly. I glanced up to find her biting her bottom lip as she watched me, her fingers trailed over her chest. "Sara..."

"Yes?" She grinned at me as she rubbed her foot against my thigh.

I kissed her warm skin, she closed her eyes, purring softly. "You like that?" I asked, kissing her again.

"Mmmhmm," she squirmed under my mouth. "Give me more," she commanded.

She did not have to tell me twice, I quickly kissed my way up over her belly over the band of her bra to rest my head on her chest. "Sara," I sighed happily as she brought her arms up to my head, squeezing her tits together, smothering me a little. Yes, yes, YES!

"Are you comfortable?"

"Oh God, Yes!" I brought my hands up and squeezed her tits, she slapped me. "Hey! You asked," I smiled against her skin.

Sara giggled, wrapping her legs around my hips, she moaned softly. "Damn, you feel good," she murmured.

"Yeah?" I lifted my head from her chest, she nodded. "Yeah?" I smiled, moving upwards until I could look down into her eyes. Pressing my hips against hers, I asked how I felt now.

"You feel like you want me as much as I want you," she said against my neck.

"Well then..." I looked down at her bra, my fingers itching to tug the lacy material from her body.

She arched her back, "yes please."

My hands slipped down around her sides, my fingers just brushed the closure of her bra when my mom called out to me, telling me to get my butt outside and shovel the driveway now.

"Driveway?" Sara squeaked, looking so crushed. "You can't..." Her hands gripped my shoulders, "Please tell you don't have to go right now!"

"Sorry baby," I kissed her lips. "I have to do this now, I promised my parents days ago. If I don't go, my dad will do it when he gets home - he has a bad back, I don't want him to hurt himself."

"Okay..." she sighed but smiled at me. "You'll be quick, right?"

I grinned, "With the snow or with...?" I cupped her breast.

Sara slipped her hand over mine, "No," she murmured, "You can go slow with me."

"Tanner!"

"I'm coming mom!" I yelled over my shoulder before groaning. "I have to go sweetheart, I'll be quick, I promise." Reluctantly I pulled away from her and crawled off my bed.

Before I left my room, I went to my closet to grab my sweats to change into. I was standing naked in front of my dresser, about to pull on my pants when Sara came up behind me. Her arms wrapped around my waist, her hands resting just above the waistband of my boxers, 'Mmmm," her mouth pressed against my bare shoulder, I felt her teeth graze my skin.

I laughed, "Some one's a little hot for me this morning."

"A little?" She peeked around my shoulder, "I'm more than a little hot for you Tanner," she kissed my arm. "I'm so hot," she gazed up at me as her hand slipped under the ban of my boxers.

"Sara!" I squeaked as her hand closed around my cock. "Baby I...." her teeth grazed my skin once again. "You're killing me," I hissed.

"I'm not," she smiled up at me and then, as I looked down at her, her tongue poked out and, without taking her eyes from me, she flicked her tongue against my arm as her hand moved on my cock.

"Fuck me!"

"If you insist," she released me and came around to face me. I thought she was going to say something but she didn't, she wrapped her free hand around my neck and pulled my head down to hers, "I can't wait to be with you."

"Tanner!" My mom was now knocking on my door.

"I'm just changing mom!"

Sara pouted, "I guess we'll have to wait."

"I'll be quick!" I promised as I tugged on my pants and then my shirt. "Very quick," I gave her a kiss on the lips and then looked down at her body. "Just don't..." I outlined her chested with my hands, "...get dressed."

She smiled, "I won't."

I tried to go as fast as I should but it still took me close to two hours to finish. After the last shovel of snow was tossed, I dropped the shovel by the door and ran into the house. My mom was sitting in the kitchen looking at the day's flyers, when I burst through the door, she looked up at me. "What's the hurry dear?"

"Nothing," I yanked down the zipper on my jacket and kicked off my boots.

"Did you want some hot chocolate Tanner?"

"No, no."

My mom turned backed to her flyers when I went to hang up my jacket. "Sara was down here for a while," she told me. "She started to yawn a lot, so I told her to head upstairs to bed."

"What? No!" I threw my jacket in the closet before taking off upstairs; my mom's laughter followed me all the way.

I went running into my room, skidding to a stop when I spotted Sara curled up under my blankets. "No!" I groaned as I crawled onto my bed behind her. I checked to see if she was awake but there was no luck, she was sound asleep.

"Just great," I sighed as I rolled off the bed, stripped down to my boxers and then, lifting the blankets, I started to get into bed when my jaw dropped - Sara was dressed in just panties and a cami - her panties had ridden up her ass. "Oh hell yes!" I crawled into bed and wrapped myself around her near naked body.

Sleep didn't come easy but I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know my alarm clock was buzzing and Sara was squirming in my arms.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pleasant surprise!!!!
As for tanner...morning sex much??

Happy Holidays!!!!


B

Vikki said...

LOL, I'm with B!!

Tanner got cock blocked by his mom!! Pobresito!!

MonkeySpeak said...

his mom did that on purpose. she knew what he was trying to do -

i dont know how they do it in their parents houses- my guy refuses to touch me at my parnets house... its hard enough to get him to share a bed. tanner should get a hotel room. its not a moral issue for me personally. but there wouldnt be any distractions and no one to laugh at him when he lasts 2 minutes from al the teasing hahahah

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Poor Tanner!

Melissa Robinson said...

lol! poor tan-man!

Anonymous said...

ive never been in this situation.. but does anyone else think it would be awkward to be having sex with your mom awake and yelling for you?

Carmel Beauty said...

I do !!!

Anonymous said...

Very hot and funny!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

Vikki said...

LOL!! I think it would be very distracting. And I agree that his Mom did it on purpose. Maybe he'll remember to do his chores next time!! LOL!

MonkeySpeak said...

rosecheeks - yea, not only do i think its awkward but its completely inappropriate. im saying i understand if you dont have too many places to go but wait for your parents to leave the house.

or maybe at 30, hes been home and saving long enough to look for a low budget apartment. and same with sarah. how old is she? thats one thing ive always kinda been confused about. no one has their own house, everyone lives with parents. its almost sad... i mean tough times are one thing, but when is enough enough?

id love to see tanners parents confront him about getting out, especially bc of the sex thing.

Carmel Beauty said...

I think maybe it is time for him to move out too. I kinda understand Sara though cause it hasn't been that long since she left the BASTARD!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought he got divorced and lost a bunch of money on that restaurant or something and that's why he moved back in with the parents. I thought he was trying to get back on his feet, too.

Vikki said...

That's right anon. Tanner moved back in to get stable again. That's why he's at Walmart in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Wow mom, weren't you the one who just told them to go upstairs and do whatever they needed to do? Didn't you tell them to ignore you?? Weird.

Angela said...

Tanner got in with a bad crowd who used him, and his restaurant, as a front for less than legal activities. He had invested everything he owned in the restaurant and he lost it all when it went up in smoke. He moved back into his parents house to get back on his feet again as he attempts to settle all debts. He doesn't want to be there, he wishes he was anywhere else but he knows he has no choice if he wants to keep his head above water. He wasn't married, he was in a long term relationship that ended when he lost everything else.

I don't know about most of you but I have a tendency to forget something only to remember it a little while later, especially when I'm not feeling well. That's what Tanner's mom did, she forgot to remind Tanner about his promise before he went upstairs. She's human, not weird.

Carmel Beauty said...

Hey Angela,

Thanks for posting the info, because I had forgotten about what happened to his resturant. I can understand the mom thing to. So um when you going to post again. I love love love this story.

Happy New Year!!