Friday, August 24, 2007

Something To Sink Your Teeth In

Sara was over at my place, she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I was already in bed, waiting for her.

It seemed to be taking forever! I couldn't understand why it would possibly take her ten minutes or so to take off her jeans and bra, brush her teeth and get her cute little ass in here so I could settle down next to her for another night of restless sleep. I don't think I've had a full night's sleep in weeks!

I tried to appear busy when I heard the bathroom door open; I didn't want her to think I was waiting on her, even if I was. I took it upon myself to arrange the bedsheets as she entered my room and closed the door.

"Tanner?" She said my name so shyly, I wasn't sure what she would say when I looked up at her. The second my eyes slide over her, my jaw dropped to the mattress. I was rendered speechless by the sight of her standing in the light of the lamp on my nightstand. She looked so pretty, so innocent yet really, really naughty. "Tanner please say something!"

When she turned to go back out the door, I jumped out of bed in a flash and grabbed her arm. "Don't go," I turned her towards me. "I...I..." Fuck! I couldn't think of anything to say to tell her exactly what I was thinking as I slipped my hand down her arm, all I could manage was a hornball chuckle.

She was nervously biting her bottom lip while I was trying not to pin her up against the door in that little black number that she had changed into. "Is this..." my hand brushed against her bare side all the way down to her hips. "...for me?"

"It's for both of us," she smiled; she was amazing when she smiled.

Chuckling softly, I lowered my head, touching my lips to her shoulder. "I thought you weren't going to touch me anymore?"

"I'm not," she told me.

My head snapped up. "What?" I tried not to seem to crushed as I gazed into her eyes. "Please tell me this isn't just a tease," I begged her.

She just smiled at me and slipped out of my arms.

"Where are you going?" My eyes followed her until I was forced to turn my body around to see her. She had stopped by the side of my bed, holding the corner of the blankets in her hand, she glanced over her shoulder at me and then turned to the bed. I watched her as she slipped under my blankets.

Next thing I know, I'm flying across my room to join her!

There was a space between us, a space I didn't want there. I went to pull her closer but her hand on my chest stopped me. "Sara what's wrong?" I searched her eyes for some sign of what was going on in her mind but she closed them. "Why won't you touch me?" I asked her. "Why would you change into this..." I lifted my hand to her shoulder, I wanted to touch her but damn it! I promised her I wouldn't push her. "...if you didn't want me to tou -" I stopped short and her eyes flew opened. "I can touch you?"

A sexy smile spread across her face. "Yes," she said simply.

OH HOLY FUCK!!! I swear my mouth went dry when she said 'yes'. "I can touch you?" I repeated, I was shocked!

She nodded, glanced down and then looked back up at me. "Yes Tanner, you can touch me."

I kid you not when I say I stared at her for a while, my eyes skimming her soft curves hidden beneath the tight material stretched over her body. I still didn't believe this was happening.

"Tanner?"

"Mmhmm?" I met her eyes.

She laughed and reached for my hand. "I meant with your hands!" Turning a little away from me, she placed my hand against her shoulder. "You want too, don't you?"

My eyes widened as I nodded. "Oh hell yeah!"

I was shaking so badly as I felt her warm skin beneath my fingers. I've never been so nervous in my life!

I'm not sure what happened next. I had flashes of tracing the neckline of her outfit with my fingers and then a few minutes later, with my mouth. I had flashes of kissing her, of touching her through her outfit. I felt her heat and heard her groans.

But the part I remember the most is what happened when I moved above her. I was still wearing my underwear and t-shirt; she had only the thong panties from her lingerie on. I was so fucking horny, I wanted to strip right there and plunge into her body.

I had moved above her with all intentions of taking it to the next level and she didn't seem like she was going to stop me. I kissed her, her hands were trying to remove my shirt and I felt her foot rubbing my leg. She was making those little noises that told me she wanted me.

I moved back from her, despite her groan in frustration. I was kneeling between her legs as she watched me through half closed eyes. "Shirt," I muttered and she shot up in bed; her hands all over my torso as I lifted my shirt up and off.

Once I tossed my shirt away, she wrapped her arms around me, her lips on my skin. "Sara honey," I groaned but reached for her hands to push her away and back down to the mattress.

I was kissing her, my hands were holding hers above her head, she was kissing and sucking on any skin that happened to be close enough to her mouth; it was driving me further and further to the edge, I didn't know if I could take much more. "Sara...I..."

She seemed to know what I was thinking, she paused for a fraction of a second and then her back arched, she pressed up against my hard cock and started to move in rhythm with me. I couldn't believe we were actually stimulating fucking when we were so close to being naked!

But who the fuck cared? I was way pass stopping her, I was seconds away from blowing my load in my underwear.

She bit my shoulder.

And that was the end of me!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I jumped! Rolling over, I cursed as I fumbled for the button to turn off my clock.

I laid there for a moment before turning back to wake Sara up. "Sara -" I stopped in mid reach for her. She wasn't there!

I went to jump out of bed. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed as I stared down at my t-shirt and sweat pants. I WAS WEARING THEM!

I didn't remember getting up to pull on clothes.

Suddenly I remembered, it was Thursday night, Sara didn't come over that morning because she had a doctor's appointment.

I was alone and I was DREAMING!

And my sweat pants were sticking to my crotch.

FUCK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So close and yet so far.......

bdave00

Miss Asia said...

That was hot!! Great dream, can't wait for the real thing!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!

ctiger said...

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HOT!! It sucks that it wasn't real. Damn can you dream. Time for me to take a cold shower. LOL. Great post.

Chris

Carmel Beauty said...

That was an amazing dream sorry it wasn't real!!

Anonymous said...

oh, I am loving this blog. Found it today and had to read the from the start - didn't make for a very productive day at work :)

Keep it up, can't wait til the next post