Monday, August 20, 2007

Between Friday and Saturday

My great idea was to head down to the arcade to kill time until we could head out to the movie, I wasn't sure if Sara would go for it, so I tried to make it sound as exciting as possible. But in the end it turned out that I didn't even need to try, Sara was probably more excited about it that I was!

"I've never been here before," she told me as we walked into Shooter's Place. "This is so cool," she exclaimed as she looked around at all the different games. "What do we do? Where do we start?"

"First we get change," I told her.

"Oh!" She turned away, looking around and then turned back with a frown on her face. "Where do we get change Tanner?"

"Over here," I led her over to the change machine that was sitting next to the refreshment area.

While I pulled my wallet out and removed $20 from it, Sara was giggling. "I didn't even see this over here! OH!" She gasped and I turned to see what she was looking at. "Did you want something to drink?" I watched her pull some money out of her pocket. "They have Pepsi Tanner!"

"Ok," I could help but laugh, she was like a little kid in a candy store and I've never seen her like it before, I really liked seeing her like that. "I'll have a Pepsi then."

Armed with $20 in change and two bottles of pop, Sara and I headed towards the back of the room, she wanted to see all the games before we played any, she wanted to make sure she didn't miss any.

We started out on a couple racing games before she got bored of them and wanted to move on to the shooting games. "I don't like these," she said after we finished the first round. I think she just didn't like that I was kicking her pretty little ass.

We walked around the arcade for a few minutes, talking and drinking our pop when she let out a squeal and took off. "Let's play this one!" She called out to me as she ran up to the now vacant air hockey table.

Air hockey with Sara was interesting. She didn't know how to play at first, she kept going right when the puck was going left, a couple times she pushed the puck into her goal without meaning too and she kept accidentally releasing her mallet every time she hit the puck. But she was determined to win a game against me, even after losing three in a row.

"Don't you dare let me win!" She shouted over the noise of the arcade when she finally got a goal.

"I'm not!" I lied. I wanted her to win because she seemed to be getting a little frustrated with every goal I scored on her.

I lost count of how many games of air hockey we played, she kept telling me 'again' when I won one. "I want to win one," she laughed.

We were playing away, she was actually two points ahead of me and she was having a blast when the owner of the arcade came over to us. "This is going to be your last game," he told us. "I'm getting ready to close up."

I straightened up and stared at him a little confused. "I thought you were open until 11 on Friday's?"

The owner nodded, "It's five after eleven."

"What?" I turned to my watch and sure enough it was after 11 and we missed the second showing of Transformers. I glanced at Sara, she was standing at the other end of the table with a questioning look on her face.

"I'm sorry," I told the owner. "I didn't realize the time, we'll just go now." He told me we didn't have too but at the rate it was taking Sara to actually score some goals, I knew we would be there for a while if he let us continue playing.

"What's going on?" Sara asked when I walked over to her end of the table. "Why aren't we playing anymore?" When I told her the time, she grabbed my arm and stared at my watch. "Oh my God!" She laughed, "I was having so much fun, I didn't even know time was zooming right by!"

We thanked the owner and headed out into the night.

"I had so much fun tonight Tanner!" Sara gave me a quick hug before continuing on to my car.

I followed her to the passenger side, "I'm happy to hear that," I told her as I opened the door for her.

She went to get in but she stopped. "I'm sorry we didn't go to the movie Tanner, maybe we can do it another night."

I gazed down at her, I couldn't speak, I just stared at her. She was so close to me, I wanted to kiss her and if the door wasn't between the two of us, I probably would've kissed her.

"Tanner?"

"Yeah sure," I blurted out, not really knowing what I was saying. "Sounds good." I felt like a complete tool.

For most of the drive back to my place, Sara was talking nonstop about the fun she had at the arcade. "It was such a blast Tanner, thank you for taking me there," she fell quiet.

I told her it was no problem. "I'm just glad that you enjoyed it, not everyone understands the appeal of the arcade, especially now when you can sit at home and play video games all day long. There's just something about playing at the arcade that..." I stopped because I realized I was rambling and she was staring at me. "I'm glad you had fun," I repeated.

We got to my house, I had walked her to her car and had said good night but for some reason neither one of us was moving - she didn't get in her car and I didn't move towards the house. We stood for a while in the driveway not saying anything before she finally spoke.

"It's a shame that we didn't get to watch a movie," she sighed. "I was actually looking forward to a movie..."

"Yeah, me too."

"Yeah," she echoed.

Silence.

"I guess we can always go another time," she offered.

"Yes, we could."

Silence.

I didn't know what was going on but she seemed really reluctant to leave and the conversation above kept going on, every time it was different yet it was all about having missed the movie and wanting to see one.

We were at our fifth silence when she just started to laugh.

So I laughed too.

Then she got serious again. "Can I come in?"

I kid you not when I say I was surprised that she would ask that, I thought she wanted to go home. Both my eyebrows shot up and I stared at her. "Umm..." I glanced towards my house, the lights were still on in the living room so I knew my parents were still up.

"It's ok," she said quickly. "I should really get home, I guess."

You all know that she came in that night, she had too in order to wake up the next morning in my bed while I was writing the last entry.

She came in, we watched a movie in my room and when the movie was over, we were laying in the dark facing each other. We weren't touching but there wasn't that much space between us. I had closed my eyes, I didn't get that much sleep before our 'date' so I was very tired.

I was half asleep when I felt her move. At first I thought she was going to move away from me, I lifted my head to ask her where she was going when her hand slipped around my waist. I wasn't long dropping my head back into my pillow! When I went to wrap my arm around her, she asked me not too. "I just want to touch you," she said softly, her fingers gently rubbing my lower back. I asked her where I was supposed to put my arm if I couldn't put it around her and she sighed, "Turn onto your back Tanner."

Without questioning her, I did what she said and was happy I did when she cuddled right up against my left side. I started to drift off once again, I felt her hand on my chest but I didn't really pay that much attention to what her fingers were doing until I felt the cool air against my bare chest. Sara had unbuttoned my shirt! Not only that, she spread it wide and her fingers were gliding over my skin.

"Sara," I groaned and tried to turn towards her but she stopped me.

"I just want to touch you," she told me.

My heart was beating faster as I laid there with her stroking my skin. I wanted to pull her against me, I wanted to taste her lips but she wanted to touch me; I was determined to let her do it, no matter how much it killed me.

At first her fingers were shyly stroking my skin but slowly she became more confident and then...she was gone. "Sara?"

"Don't move," she told me seconds before she turned on the lamp beside my bed. "I was just turning on the lamp," she said once she was back against my side. "Is that ok?"

I wanted to tell her it wasn't ok, I wasn't sure I wanted her to know what her touch did to me but I didn't tell her no. I told her it was fine and then tried to lay there and not react to her touch. Biggest mistake ever! I swear my reactions were greatly exaggerated because I was trying to not react. Every brush of her finger tips, every time her hair slid over my shoulder as she held herself up on her elbow at my side I was glad that I had my eyes closed.

"Tanner?" She shifted against me, I felt her breath on my neck. "You don't mind me touching you, do you Tanner?" He lips brushed my jaw as she spoke as her hand slid down my side, finding an extremely sensitive spot that I didn't know existed.

Instead of answering her, I sucked in a breath and groaned. "I take that as a no," she told me and her fingers passed over that spot once again, getting the same response from me. She would left that spot, stroke my chest or shoulder but she would find her way back there. I was literally squirming in anticipation every time she started to run her fingers along my side.

She was driving me crazy! I was so fucking horny, I couldn't take it any more, I needed to get out of the rest of my clothes. "I have to take these off," I told her as I reach for the button on my pants.

My eyes flew open when her hand covered mine, I stared at her but she wasn't looking at my face, her eyes were at my waist. "Let me help you," she pushed my hands away and slipped her fingers under the waist back of my pants, undoing the button before moving on to the zipper.

I watched her in shock, I didn't expect this at all but I wasn't about to tell her to stop. She was biting her lip as her fingers worked to release me from my pants. She glanced up at me once, gave me a shy smile. I lifted my ass off the bed and she tugged my pants down to my knees, I took over from there and kicked them off my legs.

Sara had seen me in just my underwear before so I was a little surprised that she seemed unsure of what she was doing, she hesitated and I knew she wasn't ready for this. "You don't have to do anything Sara," I reached out a hand to her, hoping she'd take it. I didn't want to scare her or lose ground that I've gained. "Come here, let me hold you."

Holding her in my arms and not making love to her was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. My body was screaming for her, I was so fucking horny that I debated leaving her in my bed to go and jerk off in the bathroom but when I tried to move away from her, she gripped me even harder.

I don't know how I managed to fall asleep Friday night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog! It keeps getting better and better, please don't stop writing!!

Vikki said...

You're so sweet Tanner. I love your blog! I definitely agree with kali. It just keeps getting better. Keep up the good work.

Carmel Beauty said...

I agree too please please please dont stop writing!!!!!!

Miss Asia said...

That was kinda HOT! But i'm glad you stopped her. She definitely wasn't ready for that next step. You're a good guy! I think that is a guy hot spot, cause my ex had the same reaction when I touched his sides that way.

ctiger said...

I agree with miss asia. That was hot. You are totally a good guy. And i think if you just keep being patient (although it is hard) she will give you what you have been waiting for. But at her own pace. Keep it up you're doing a great job.

Chris