Friday, June 27, 2008

A Little Something

As her fingers curled around the waistband of my boxers, her lips nipped at my stomach. "Fuuuck!" My hips came off the bed involuntarily when her tongue flicked over my skin. Her chuckled was muffled, I barely heard it but oh hell did I feel it. If I wasn't hard, that vibration would've been enough to get me there.

While my hips were off the bed, Sara slipped her hands around to my back and tugged my boxers down over my ass; her nails gently scratching my skin. She disappeared for a brief moment - actually she moved back enough to slide my boxers off and toss them over her shoulder but it seemed like she disappeared.

When turned back to me, her eyes travelled downwards to my cock. "Wow," she gasped, almost breathlessly before leaning in to press her lips against mine. "I want to kiss..." her hand circled around my cock.

"You want...?" I didn't have a hope in hell of finishing that statement once her lips started downwards once again - nipping, sucking their way down my chest, over my stomach and down to her hand which still encircled my shaft. I jerked in her hand when her lips pressed against my tip.

I was almost afraid to react to her sudden interest in exploring my shaft with her fingers and mouth. I thought that I was dreaming and if I mentioned anything or groaned too loudly, she would stop. I swear I would've died if she stopped.

But she didn't stop. Not once. She licked. She sucked. She played with my balls. She did everything I wanted her to do with my cock - except ride it. I tried, numerous times to pull her up my body to give her something in return but she insisted that this was all about me.

"It's not a good time for me," she said at one point. It took me a few moments and the staring 'come on, you know what I'm saying' look before I understood what she was hinting at.

"Does that...." I grabbed hold of the shirt she was wearing. "Can this come off?"

Without saying a word, or lifting her head from my crotch, she helped me remove her shirt. Once her shirt was resting somewhere on my floor, she moved up my body, her hands covering her bare breasts.

I slipped my hands around her wrists. She raised a brow before looking down at her chest. "You want to see?"

I nodded and she removed her hands. "Ohhh yesss..."

"You want to feel?"

My eyes widened. I nodded so vigorously, I rocked her which made her tits bounce. "That's what I"m talking about!" I lunged forward, wrapping my arms around her waist to drag her down to the mattress with me.

My hand slid up over her ribs until it cupped around her tit. "This isn't about you," she moaned when my lips closed around her nipple.

"Yes it is," I murmured. "I want this."

"You do?" Despite my protests, she shoved me away. Cupping her tits again, she asked me how much I wanted them. Laying back on my bed, I told her that I've thought about nothing but wanting her since I met her.

"Good to know," she straddled my legs, leaned forward and squeezed her tits around my cock.

The pressure, the movement, the warmth. I couldn't handle any of it anymore. Months and months of teasing finally had it's toll.

"Sara..."

I didn't even have time to finish my sentence. But she seemed to know. Her hands fell from her tits and one circled around my cock to finish me off. It was messy. It was hot. And she loved every drop of it.

And I loved that she didn't jump out of bed the second I was finished to go wash off my handiwork. Instead, she curled up next to me for a good ten minutes before suggesting that I go wash up before I fell asleep.

"You don't want to meet Anna tomorrow covered in -"

"My man juice?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, she won't really care for that. Plus her boyfriend wouldn't like it."

"Scott?"

"Scott?" Sara looked confused.

"You said her boyfriend."

She scoffed. "Scott isn't Anna's boyfriend Tanner!" With a chuckle she told me that Scott is engaged to some chick named Kim. "They are getting married at the end of the summer."

"So..." I frowned. "Who's Anna dating then? I thought she was with Scott, she seemed happy to see him."

"They are friends," Sara told me. "Anyway, enough about Anna." She reached up and squeezed my shoulder. "Go shower so we can get to spending the rest of the night together."

In the shower, I realized that I was relieved that Scott and Anna weren't dating.

4 comments:

Dido said...

Angela, I just thought you should know I have been checking the wrong blog all week! :) I'm guessing the two left are going to mesh into one for the grand finale?! Just a guess.

Melissa Robinson said...

whooo! I think Tanner has a crush on Anna! HOTTT post Angela!

DDgirl said...

Naaah, tanner is glad they're not dating since it would be more complicated working with both of them if they were BF/GF!!

The Middle Child said...

Totally worth the wait.
That was hot!