Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tried

I've never been one to buckle under peer pressure but something that night weakened my resistance. I could blame it on the alcohol in my system but truth be told it was Maggie's chest, they called to me. I guess it comes as no surprise that I'm a tit man. It doesn't matter how pretty, smart or skinny a woman is, if she doesn't have a good rack, I don't see her. Maggie had no worries about me not seeing her, she had near perfect tits. The only woman whose chest was better is...

"Tanner!" Travis jabbed his fingers into my ribs. "Take the shot!"

After telling him to shut his trap, I turned back to tell Maggie that, while the offer was nice - really nice - I wasn't about to take a shot from her chest. She had other ideas. Maybe she knew about my beast fetish, or maybe she just felt stupid standing there with a shot glass between her tits. Either way, when she grabbed my hand and brought it to her chest, all while pouting.

Can I just say, not every woman is cute when they pout. Maggie? She was one of those women. Good thing she has a great rack.

I did it. I followed in my big brother's footsteps. I lowered my head to her chest, took the shot glass in my mouth and sucked it back.

"Yeah!" Travis slapped me on the back. "I thought you were going to pussy out." He told me. "For a second, it looked like you were thinking of Sara."

As Maggie slipped her hand up my back and press her tits against my side, I almost had a panic attack. Would Sara understand that it was nothing? Did I even need to tell her? Would it hurt her if she didn't know? She did tell me to have fun. She can't be upset when she told me too, right?

"Let's dance," Maggie gripped my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor. I didn't even have time to tell her I'm not much of a dancer before she turned towards me and pressed her body against mine.

Two hours, a few dances and a couple hundred dollars later, Travis was so tipsy, he was falling all over the place. And the glimpse of temper I saw months ago had reappeared. Every time I turned around, he was in someone's face, asking to be punched.

"You're a fucking pussy!" He yelled at some random guy while I watched the bouncers drag him away kicking.

Rock, the bouncer that was at the door earlier, came up to me. "I suggest you take him home Tanner, he's done for the night."

Outside the club, Travis was trying to convince Nikki and Maggie to come back to the hotel with us. "It's too early to call it a night," he told Nikki as he held her close.

"He's right Nikki," Maggie piped up. "It's only 2 am and you said you weren't going home until -"

"I know what I said!" Nikki snapped.

"Come back to the hotel," Travis slurred against her neck.

It went on for a while, their conversation about the girls joining us back at the hotel. Travis insisted they came, Nikki would say 'no', and Maggie would give me a look as she tried to talk Nikki into going.

"Ok! Fine!" Nikki finally broke.

"Yes!" Travis grinned. "You won't be sorry sweetheart."

A half hour later, we were still outside the bar waiting for a cab. Travis was getting way too friendly with Nikki and the couple times I tried to talk to him, to tell him to smarten up, he was married, he told me to fuck off. Maggie, not happy with the little attention I was giving her, was pouting.

I was in the middle of ignoring Maggie's overly suggestive movements and cursing my drunk ass brother, so I didn't notice right away when the chick from earlier, the one that was watching me, appeared.

Maggie glued herself to my side, clinging so tightly to me, I could barely breathe. Startled, I turned my attention away from my brother's flirtation with Nikki. "What the -?"

"Go away," Maggie told the chick. Barely looking at Maggie, the chick rolled her eyes. The dirty look in her eyes as she turned towards me stopped me from saying anything. "Didn't you hear me? I said go away."

The chick glanced at Maggie before shaking her head and turning back to me. "Sara was so wrong about you."

"Sara?" Maggie shot me a curious look. "Who's Sara?"

"His girlfriend," the chick snapped. "Or at least she will be until she finds out what a jerk he really is." She spun around and stormed away.

"Wait!" I called out, still unsure of who she was and how she knew me. "Wait!" I pushed Maggie off of me and went after her.

"Leave me alone!" She snapped at me when I caught up to her. "And stay away from Sara too! She doesn't deserve to have her heart broken once again!" With a slap across my cheek, the chick told me what a lousy human being she thought I was.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Yeah! Right! I saw you face plant in that chick's chest a few times!"

"I did a couple shots," I told her. "Sara won't have an issue -"

"Sara had been cheated on time and time again!" She yelled at me. "She won't understand this!"

"I'm not cheating on her!"

"No?" She motioned towards my brother and the girls waiting by a cab. "And you aren't going home with her either, right?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I'm Sara's friend, you know that. Ken's sister."

"Don't fucking mention that bastards name."

"Why?" She glared up at me. "Because you know you aren't much better?"

I never in my life wanted to shake a chick before, but this one was pushing it. "I'm nothing like him," I hissed.

"No?" She snorted.

"No."

"If that were the case Tanner, you wouldn't be here about to take home some random chick." She told me she had to go but before she did, she let me in on something. "My brother isn't done with Sara, no matter what she thinks. Ken has gone to anger management classes and AA meetings, all because he thinks he can get her back." She gave me a helpless look. "I told him it was pointless because Sara was happy and she would never look at him again but I'm wondering what she'll do when she finds out about this. She'll be crushed Tanner, she really loves you."

"Then don't tell her."

She shook her head. "How can I not tell her? I'm her friend, I can't stand by while someone hurts her, I promised her that."

I sighed. What was I going to do? I didn't have any intentions of doing anything with Maggie, she was too pushy and clingy for my tastes and I didn't want to lose Sara. "I know you won't believe me but I swear I have no desire to hook up with Maggie."

Becca looked away. "You're right, I don't believe you."

Before she left, Becca told me to talk to Sara. "You need to be honest with her and with yourself because if you really want her, you can't be running around with other women."

No fucking way! I thought sarcastically as she walked away.

Twenty minutes later, I helped a pissed off Travis through the hallway of the hotel. "You're a fucking asshole, do you know that?" He asked me for the millionth time since I sent the girls away at the bar. "I was going to lose myself in her and you fucking ruined it for me!"

"Oh shut up!" I balanced him against the wall while I opened my room door. "Anna's probably sleeping, don't wake her up."

"Anna?" Travis perked up. "Is she hot?"

Lying, I told him she was ugly as sin.

"Oh well," he laughed. "I'll keep the lights out."

Helping him into the room, I told him he was a real bastard. "At least I'm not a pussy," he replied.

As we entered the room, I figured I would drop him on my bed and he would pass out but the second we approached the beds, that changed.

Anna in her bed, sound asleep, with her black pantie clad rear end sticking out from under the blankets. "Fuck me!" Travis stumbled towards her bed. "Ugly or not, she has a sweet ass!"

"Travis!" I grabbed for him but it was too late, he fell onto Anna's bed.

Anna jumped up, screaming.

10 comments:

**Liz** said...

Told ya so...stupid Tanner.

Mehreen said...

Is there a reason Anna is sleeping in panties? Where do these boys comes from?! Travis acting like a complete ass despite being married and Tanner not only letting him, but joining him?! Seriously, self control needs to be learned, if I was Becca, I'd tell Sara that Tanner was an ass too.

Carmel Beauty said...

TANNER YOU JUST LOST MAD COOL POINTS WITH ME.

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed (about both of the guys!). However, it does make for good drama in the blog.

KBear said...

you'd think she would put pj pants on since she's sharing a room with a man not her boyfriend.

just me though

mum said...

I agree, Kbear. When I'm sharing a room w/someone, I'm usually more conservative. I can't believe what a dick Travis was being. I think there's trouble at home.

And Tanner better fess up, better coming from him then someone else.

mum

Anonymous said...

First off tanner didn't do anything wrong other than a couple of body shots and dance with a girl - Sara's friend is whacko and it's really none of her business. It's up to Tanner if he wants to tell her or not - she's not even his GIRFRIEND, she just sucked him off.

Second, his brother is the one that should be concerned, trying to take a girl home when he's married? Tanner was a douche for agreeing to that

Third, why is Anna sleeping in her panties when she's sharing a hotel room with a guy who often has a visible hard on? It's simply innapropriate all around.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't think twice about sleeping in a tank top and panties in the same room as one of my guy friends. However, I grew up with him... he saw me naked before I even had breasts. Those two crack me up, sitting around in underware all the time.

I don't think Tanner really did anything wrong. A body shot is just that, it's not like he was naked bumping uglies with the girl. His brother on the other hand should be smacked. If he was my husband he'd be in the dog house for awhile.

Anonymous said...

well it's better to sleep in them than out of them, don't you think?

Guys, come on, do you really think Anna is wearing just panties? Why can't it be something innocent like, the nightshirt she is wearing wrapping around her waist as she tossed and turned, trying to get to sleep? Couldn't it have easily been an accident that her butt was uncovered? Maybe from the tossing and turning in her sleep? It's been knowing to happen, in fact, it happens to me all the time.

As most of you know from reading 'View', Anna normally sleeps in a shirt - normally one belonging to the guy she's with. Why would that change just because she's sharing a room with someone who isn't her boyfriend? Why should it? As long as she's not prancing around in front of Tanner in just a shirt and panties, why does it matter what she wears to bed, as long as she's wearing something.

~shrugs~ I don't get it.

Mrs. Erickson said...

I sleep in panties and a shirt, but that changes when I am on a business trip and sharing a room with someone I work with. That is because things like you listed may happen: the covers coming up or the shirt gets twisted and shows one's pantie clad butt.

I think this relationship between the two of them borders on inappropriateness most of the time. If you are sitting around in your boxers with someone you barely know and you have a hard on. Cover it up.

If they are supposed to be working together you would think that they could show a little more professionalism towards each other.