Monday, July 14, 2008

Making it her business

Laying back against the pillows of the firm queen sized hotel bed, my mind drifted back to my last morning at home and how I woke up to discover Sara's hot mouth already where I wanted it.

There wasn't much light coming in through the dark curtains I had over my window from when I slept during the night, but it didn't matter, I didn't need light to know just how fucking hot it was to have her suck my cock so eagerly.

I was in the middle of recalling the sexy sounds Sara made when I heard the tell tale sign that my hotel mate had returned - the sound of the key card in the door. I suppose I should've moved to cover up seeing I was sporting a hard on with only my underwear on but I really couldn't be bothered.

Besides, it's not like it's the first time Anna had seen me hard. Not that she pays much attention to me or it. I swear she's totally oblivious to the fact that I'm male.

While the door swung open, I remained sprawled out on my bed with my arms over my head and my eyes closed, trying to hang on to the image of Sara's head bobbing at my crotch but it was difficult because Anna was never quiet when she came in. Always making some noise, dropping something here, groaning/sighing there and let's not forget the overwhelming need to talk and make everything her business. Then again, that last part shouldn't have surprised me, especially not after driving up to the city with her.

I hadn't planned on driving to the city with her, things just happened. My car starting to crap out was part of it. The other part of it was Sara, not wanting me to drive my dying car, suggesting that I take Anna up on her offer to catch a ride with her.

"You are both going to be there at the same time," she stated. "Why not carpool?"

Why not indeed, I thought.

About an hour into the drive, I discovered why not. Anna turned down the music that was playing on her stereo. "I shouldn't ask," she started. "It's not really any of my business but I like Sara and I don't think that she should be so unsure of things - not after all this time."

I raised a brow, I had no idea what she was babbling about.

She glanced from the road to me and back again before asking if I agreed. When I told her I didn't know what she was talking about, she gave me the dirtiest look. "Can I ask you something?"

I shrugged, it was going to be a long ass car ride, so I figured it wouldn't hurt.

"What's wrong with Sara?"

I frowned, "What do you mean? She seemed alright last night and this morning."

Shaking her head, Anna told me no. "Not like that, I mean, why is it that you two aren't dating?"

I stared at her. She continued.

"I know she was pushing you away for the longest time while she tried to deal with the scars from her last relationship but why haven't you made a move on her lately?" She paused and then said, "You aren't fooling around with someone else are you?"

There were so many things I wanted to say. "You don't know what you are talking about," I snapped. "There's nothing wrong with us."

"No?" Anna gave me a dirty look again. "Then why the hell was Sara stressing over whether or not you were interested in her still? And why the hell would she talk about doing something to make sure that you wanted her, not someone else?"

"Sara knows that I want her," I stated. "Why last night..." I trailed off as I thought about what Anna said and the fact that Sara suddenly seemed eager to suck me off.

Anna shot me a questioning look.

"No," I shook my head. "Sara knows how I feel -"

"Does she?" Anna cut me off. "From what I hear, she isn't so sure what you feel or what you want from her. It wouldn't be so bad Tanner, but Sara wants things from you. Things she doesn't think she deserves."

"What things?"

"Sara's going to kill me," she mumbled.

"You can't just say that and not continue."

With a sigh, she told me that Sara wanted to be my girlfriend. "She told me she didn't know how to bring it up."

"She doesn't have to bring it up because as far as I'm concerned, Sara is my girlfriend."

Anna chuckled, "Well you might want to mention that to her."

After we finally got checked in that night - there was a huge mix up with the room reservations that led to Anna and I having to share a room for most of out stay - I called Sara. I wasn't going to bring up what Anna told me, but as we were getting ready to hang up, Sara told me to have a great night.

Without needing to stop to think or anything, I responded with, "Can't when my girl is so far away."

Sara's reaction? A gasp and complete silence. The longer the silence went on, the sillier I felt, and I started to curse Anna in my head.

"I miss you," Sara finally whispered. "I know it's silly but I really do."

I smiled, "I miss you too."

As I hung up the phone a few minutes later, I though, maybe Anna knew what she was talking about afterall.

But I'll be damned if I ever tell her that!

Opening one eye, I watched Anna as she plopped down onto her bed. "Do you want to grab something for dinner?" She asked and then turned towards me, her eyes briefly resting on my hard on before rolling back in her head. "After you are done thinking about Sara that is."

17 comments:

KBear said...

I'm sorry, but it's all about Sara. Drives me a little nutty. He's been doing all he can to give her space (what SHE WANTED!!!!) and now, it's "he doesn't want me"

I know she's had some bad experiences, but you can't constantly change your mind like that. Keep pushing away, then complain he doesn't try, when he's only doing what Sara asked in the first place!

Anonymous said...

I agree with kbear. I understand she needed some space in the beginning but there comes a point where she has to stop expecting him to be a mind reader and for her to open her mouth. She should have to be the one to bring it up since she's the one who did all of the pushing away in the beginning. Even a simple, I appreciate you giving me the space I needed before until I felt secure could have gotten a talk going between them.

mum said...

Surprise, surprise, Anna stuck her nose into someone else's business. I had to laugh. Classic Anna. Look out Tanner!

mum

Vikki said...

Sara is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very high maintenance. I think Tanner has proven that most *smirking* of his intentions are honorable. It's time for her to let the past go.

Geesh!

~Jocelyn~ said...

I think anna needs to mind her own business. Not to be mean, but hello! This is not something she should be sticking her nose in, she might be causing trouble.

And I thought sara was the one that told tanner she wanted to go slow and all that. Now you are complainging? Sara needs to bring it up not tanner, he's following her lead

Anonymous said...

Sara has become incredibly annoying. I understand her previous relationship was abusive and unhealthy but if she really wants a relationship with Tanner to work she needs to start talking with him. She is acting like a child in this relationship and I for one am surprised Tanner is still with her.

Anonymous said...

alrighty, i understand anna's interfering might have been intended to be funny or helpful but it was downright rude. who goes around giving dirty looks and accusing people of cheating when you don't know anything about the relationship. anna needs to mind her own business

Anonymous said...

second hand information who says that is what sara really said? maybe anna is just making trouble she has been known to jump to her own conclusions

Anonymous said...

Not the first time Anna had seen him hard?

Mehreen said...

Wow, this sounds like a fairly inappropriate professional relationship to me. It's funny to see Anna being so annoying from another perspective. I can't believe Sara went whining to Anna when it seems painfully obvious to everyone else how Tanner feels about her. Glad she showed her appreciation!

Melissa Robinson said...

haha i love how Anna is nosey! she seems annoying from Tanners perspective though...interesting that she has seen him hard though... :)

Anonymous said...

i agree. On her blog Anna always comes of as a bit nosey but well-intentioned. here is just comes off as annoying and rude...I wonder if that is how others see her?

Anonymous said...

i think sarah and anna are closer than tanner lets on cause she does talk about her relationships with anna. but anna shouldnt assume stuff about tanner like that. i agree though, sarahs being really unfair to tanner, hes only doing what she wanted.
Ally

Anonymous said...

Anna has always been nosy and annoying, this just proves it. Sticking her nose in the business of people she doesn't even know. She's know tanner for what? a week? And there has never been mention of her and Sara spending time together AFTER work (probably because they're both to obsessed with boys and playing house). So Anna is being her typical self getting herself into others business. Man does she ever love Drama!!

Anonymous said...

hmm, i don't know many guys who would just lay there sporting wood with someone they've known for a few weeks at most... especially multiple times.

guys like upbeat, secure, happy women... not insecure, mopey, catty girls like sara is. when i say catty i mean she would rather gossip/talk about her relationship problems with other people than with the guy she is dating. tanner NOR sara see that as a problem?! its very grade school.

Anonymous said...

Only 1 post this week?

Anonymous said...

One post this week is sad but what's worse is that it is the only post for the month. The last post is June 29 and next week is Anna's blog and then it will be August. I know it is summer and people have lives and are busy but seriously, just one post all month... that's just really disappointing and sad.
~T~