Thursday, July 17, 2008

Surprise, Now Let's Go

The first weekend Anna and I spent in the city, we weren't working. Scott told us there wasn't too much going on that weekend so we could go home if we wanted but Anna told me that she had planned on meeting up with some old friends while she was off, some girl she knew and her family, Brandy, I think that's what she said the name was. She offered to let me borrow her car to go home if I wanted but I couldn't say 'yes' to that, even though I really wanted to go home to talk to Sara face to face about what Anna told me on the drive in.

It bugged me that Sara didn't think she could talk to me about wanting to be my girlfriend. I didn't understand how we had come so far - I was giving her what she told me she needed and we were getting to know each other better. I thought she trusted me. I thought she knew I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. But most of all, I thought she knew that I cared for her. A lot.

But I guess there was something I was missing and I wanted to talk to her in person about it - over the phone just wasn't my style - and, to be honest, I wanted another blow job.

Sara's blow jobs. Fuck! They are all I think about. Her mouth. Her hands. The sounds she makes. I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck her and it's causing me some problems. I'm so fucking horny all the time. I spend so much time in the bathroom jerking off, trying to hard not to groan too loud but it doesn't matter because my hotelmate knows what I'm doing - she chuckles softly each time I disappear into the bathroom. I want to tell her to fuck off, and I would, if I didn't know that late at night, she disappears into the bathroom with her cell phone and runs a bath. And I'd bet my last dollar that she isn't just calling her boyfriend to 'chat'.

I needed Sara. No matter how much recent information bugged me, I knew it didn't change the fact that I wanted her. When I talked to her Thursday night, I tried to convince her to come up to see me for the weekend. "I can get rid of Anna," I informed her.

Chuckling, she asked me how things were going with Anna.

"Great but I don't think she's likes me much."

"Oh?" Sara seemed surprised. "Why do you think that?"

"Well. she ignores me when I'm horny, she won't cuddle with me and she screams at me when I start to take my clothes off - it's not the most encouraging sound." Pausing, I took a deep breath, the silence on the line made me wonder if Sara didn't understand that I was kidding.

But then she started to laugh.

"Yeah," I sighed sadly. "Last time I take her away for a month!"

Sara laughed even harder. "Oh boy..."

I kept going for a couple more minutes but soon hearing her laughter through the phone was almost like torture. "Can you come see me this weekend?"

"I wish," she sighed. "But I promised Billy I would go to the movies tomorrow and then be his date for some party on Saturday. He doesn't want to be alone this weekend, not when he knows he'll be seeing Cal for the first time since they broke up."

When I said 'ok' she sighed again. "I would rather come see you," she told me. "What about next weekend?"

I told her not to worry about it and to have a good time with Billy.

"Tanner, I'm sorry, I wish I knew before that you were off. Then I would've -"

"Sara, I said don't worry about it. I know you have things planned, I just thought I would ask, that's all."

"I just don't want you to be mad."

"I'm not," I reassured her. "Sure, I want to see you but it's ok, I still have the memory of the morning I left, that gets me through the 'hard' times..."

"When Anna's ignoring you," she added with a laugh. "Maybe I should ask her to give you a hug, for me."

"No, no, that's alright. Just email me some sexy pics and that'll hold me over for now."

"I don't have any!"

"Well it's high time you take some! You have a man stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do but think of you, he wants a visual he can touch while he's doing that."

Sara chuckled. "You are such a pervert."

I couldn't disagree. "So when should I expect the photos?"

Sara never did give me an answer to that question, not that I was completely serious, but the next time I opened my email, I got a surprise. While it wasn't the naked photo I hoped for but it still blew my mind. Then again, any photo of Sara in just her panties with her arms crossed over her chest, giving the camera a naughty look, would blow any man's mind.

I was in the middle of reading the words she wrote when there was a knock on my door. Since I wasn't expecting anyone and Anna was out visiting her friends, I decided to ignore the knock and for a moment I thought it worked. Seconds later, the knocking turned to pounding and a voice followed close behind.

"I know you are in there Tanman!"

Travis? I frowned, what the hell was he doing at my door?

"Come on Tanner," he called again, without the pounding this time. "The chick at the desk told me you were in, I think she's hot for you." When I opened the door, he was in the middle of saying I should 'hit that'.

"The only -"

"I know, I know," Travis pushed past me, into my room. "Sara has you wrapped around her little finger, you don't see all the babes surrounding you...." He stopped in front of Anna's bed, reached down and picked up her nightshirt. "Or maybe you do see them?"

Rolling my eyes, I snatched the nightshirt from him. "Anna is someone I work with -"

"Who happens to sleep in the same room as you? I don't believe you haven't made a mo - oh oh oh!" He dove onto my bed, grabbing the laptop I was using, his eyes bulging out of his head. "Then again..." he whistled. "Sara's smokin'!"

"Give me that!" I grabbed for it but he rolled over to the other side of my bed.

"'Tanner, I wish I could be there with you. I hope you enjoy this picture, even if it's not the one you were hoping for. I really miss you and can't wait to'...blah, blah, blah..." Travis snapped the lid down. "We are going out. Get dressed."

5 comments:

Vikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikki said...

Tanner's brother is such an @$$!!! Great post!

Melissa Robinson said...

hee hee I love the relationship between Tanner and his bro!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!!

Carmel Beauty said...

TRAVIS IS A TRIP!! FUNNY THOUGH.