Friday, November 16, 2007

One Promise Leads To Turtle Pace!

"Hey Billy," Sara's voice dropped to a whisper as her hand slipped up over Billy's chest.

"Yes?" Billy raised a brow in her direction.

"You know," she bat her eyes as her fingers played on his chest. "If you ever want to...you know...I'd gladly help you out." She captured her bottom lip between her teeth while she waited for Billy to work out what she was saying.

I knew right away what she was saying, I wasn't impressed at all. Mine, I tell you! I want her to look at me like that, say that to me! I'll guarantee you, I wouldn't need to think about it! Little Miss Sara would quickly know just what those 'model' dreams I have around her were really all about!

Claire purred as she cuddled up to Billy. "Oh me too! I'd help you out too!"

"What the fuck!" Luke looked to me for answers but I was too deep in the red I was seeing.

Billy finally clued in, he turned bright red. "Girls..." he chuckled nervously as he too looked towards me, as if I was going to help the fucker handle two women! Lucky fucker! I know, he's gay but still! Lucky fucker I'd do just about anything to have Sara looking at me like that, not too interested in Claire but hey, if they were offering!

HA! I'm kidding!

"Back off," Sara laughed as she tried to glare at Claire. "I'm Billy's best girl friend, I call dibs!"

"No way," Claire giggled. "Besides, don't you have other options?" She glanced over her shoulder at me. "Leave Billy to me, I'll show him a night he'd never forget."

"Ahh," Billy looked like a deer staring down the barrel of a shotgun. He tried to untangle himself from both Sara and Claire but they didn't let him go that easily. If I wasn't so bloody jealous, I would've been laughing along with Travis, who stood off to the side with his arms around Shelly.

"Ok girls," Cal moved up behind Billy, grabbing both of the girls' wrists as he spoke. "I'm sure if Billy were inclined, he'd seek you out."

"Oh...poo!" Sara pouted, kicked the ground and sighed dramatically. Claire did something similar to Sara as she wandered back over to where Luke stood. Billy on the other hand looked really relived as Cal's arms slipped around his waist and....

I couldn't tell you what else, I looked away.

Yeah, so maybe I'm not totally comfortable seeing Billy and Cal touching or kissing but that doesn't make me a homophobe. I'm not! I really don't care, it just takes a while to get use to it.

Besides, I had other things to focus my attention on, mainly Sara. She was crossing over to me when Luke grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him and Claire. "I'll gladly take his place if you two really want to team up on someone!"

"Ewww!" Sara jumped away from Luke. "I don't think so!"

Travis was laughing his ass off now. "I was just thinking the same thing man!" His admission earned him a punch in the chest from Shelly. "God woman!" He rubbed his chest. "I was joking!"

Shelly glared at him, "Sure you were!" Spinning on her heel, she stomped away.

"Fuck!" Travis cursed as he watched her walk away. "For fucksakes woman! Stop being so fucking touchy! I was kidding! I don't want to be with anyone but you!"

Shelly gave him the finger without stopping.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Travis took off after Shelly, yelling for her to wait for him.

Silence had settled over the group as we tried not to watch my brother fuck up his relationship once again.

Billy and Cal excused themselves, they headed off some where, I didn't pay much attention.

"Yeah..." Luke looked at me. "It was good to see you man, give me a call some time, we'll go for a drink or something."

"Yeah sure," I said absently, I was trying to see what was going on with Travis and Shelly - he caught up to her. I wished I knew what they were saying but we were too far away.

"Hey," I felt a tug on my jacket. I glanced down to see Sara staring up at me, her eyes wide with sadness. "I'm sorry," she whispered as her bottom lip trembled. "I didn't mean for my joking around with Billy to lead to..." she lowered her head. "I'm so sorry Tanner."

"It's not your fault," I reached for her, my hands found her waist. "They have been having problems," I told her as she wrapped her arms around me. God she felt so good pressed against me like that, I almost forgot everything else that was going on.

"That makes me sad," she said softly. "I really like your brother and his wife, I wish there was something we could do to help them."

"Sara," I sighed. "I wish there was something too but this is something they have to work out for themselves."

Sara nodded as she buried her face against my chest. "Oh Tanner..." she sighed contently.

"Oh Tanner what?" The second I asked, I wanted to take it back, I didn't want her to think I was pressing her for anything.

She didn't move for a few moments.

"Sara?" I moved back as I could see her face, her eyes were closed. "Baby I didn't mean to -" She slapped her hands on my cheeks and pulled me down until her lips were pressed against mine - I forgot what I was supposed to do for a moment, it was like my mind went into shock.

"Tanner," she giggled against my mouth.

"Mmmm?" I could've stayed like that forever, just having her lips against mine was stirring things up down below.

"I need to take my time," she told me. "I don't want too," she laughed. "But I need too."

All I heard was 'I want you'. "Mmmm," I groaned.

"Do you have anything to say?" She pulled back a little and stared into my eyes.

"I want you too."

"Tanner!" Sara laughed out loud.

I shook my head, "I mean...yeah! Sure, whatever you need to do baby, I'm all for it."

"Are you sure?" She played with the zipper on my jacket.

"Mmmhmm."

"Oh ok," she smiled as my zipper lowered until my jacket hung open. "Right now though," she slipped her hands around me, pressing her body against mine. "I just want to feel you."

I have no idea how long we stood like that - me leaning back against my car, my arms around her as she stood between my legs, pressed up against me with her hands up under the back of my shirt - but that night was one of the best nights I've had since I've come home. Sure there were other nights where Sara and I actually did a little more stuff but having her say that she wanted a relationship with me - that was...fucking awesome!

Now, if only I could convince her that she wants to put me out of my misery and get naked with me!

6 comments:

Mehreen said...

That's a fun game to play with a gay boy. Sara totally manipulated Tanner, he had no idea what he was agreeing to, but I'm glad he did. She did just get out of an emotionally turbulent relationship, she can't just jump in the sack with him...3 month rule!

Vikki said...

LOL!! Look at Tanner being a grown up! Good for you boy!

Anonymous said...

3 month rule?

Melissa Robinson said...

i am so proud of sara for manipulating tanner into being an adult! haha lol thanks so much for the post today! This is my favorite blog...

The Middle Child said...

Patience grasshopper!

Sal said...

Awwww sexually frustrated. It is so cute. I am sure his patientce will pay off in teh end, ;-)!