Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beginnings Of Change

Life since the night at karaoke has taken a turn for the better. And by better I mean that Sara has finally loosened up enough to really be a lot of fun to be around. She laughs, she jokes - it's like the cover has been taken off of her true self and she's...well fuck! She's driving me completely insane! I swear that woman can't even look at me anymore without getting a rise out of me. I salute her more often than not these days!

Fuck me, she's a flirt. A tease. She says all these seemingly innocent things but her eyes tell what she's really thinking. She's a pervert and I want to tap that ass so badly. But I can't. I made the stupid mistake of promising her that we'll take things slow.

What the fuck was I thinking?!?!?! Take it slow? I've been waiting for her to get to this point for months!

It's my own fault, I didn't even argue that night when we stood outside the bar with Billy, Cal, Travis and Shelly. I don't really remember why we were all standing around outside, all I remember is Sara's energy level - she was literally bouncing. I blame that for distracting me and making me make that stupid promise.

"I'm so happy!" She giggled as she stood by my side as I leaned back against my car.

"Really?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, "I didn't notice." Sara laughed, turning to me, her hand coming to rest on my chest.

"You have no idea how wond - "

"Hey Tanner!" Sara stiffened in my arms as Luke appeared in front of us.

With Claire in tow. "Hey," Claire said shyly, she didn't look at any of us, she seemed a little uncomfortable.

Sara started to pull away from me, "Where are you going?"

"No where," she gave me a weak smile.

At that moment Luke decided to be an ass. "Still hanging out with the faggots Tanner?"

"LUKE!" Both Sara and Claire moved at the same time, both striking Luke as they shot him dirty looks.

"Hey!" Luke frowned, rubbing his arm where the girls hit him but they had withdrawn to Billy's side where they wrapped their hands around Billy's arm. "What are you doing Claire?"

Billy wrapped his arms around both of the girls' waist. "Don't you know?" He chuckled. "These women love me, being gay always gets me the hottest chicks."

"Yeah?" Luke laughed, "Too bad they want real men!"

"Billy is a real man," Sara smiled up at him - giving him a look that made me want to wring his bloody neck. How dare she look at him like that! I've been waiting for that look for ever! That was my look! And the kiss his planted on his jaw was mine too!

"How...? What...?" Luke sputtered as Claire followed Sara's lead and stared adoringly up at Billy as well. His jaw dropped when she kissed Billy as well - I knew exactly how he felt.

And fuck, it's late...

4 comments:

Vikki said...

That Luke, he's a keeper...NOT!!

I'm glad tanner agreed to take it slow, whether he meant to or not. LOL!!

Melissa Robinson said...

lol when sara and tanner do finally get around to having sex its going to be one of the hottest sex scenes since I dont even know

Mehreen said...

Haha, Sara and Tanner already had almost hot sex at his brother's...I just hope they don't do it at his parents' house!

The Middle Child said...

Luke is an ass.
Which feels funny to say that, cause that is my boyfriends name... haha, but anyway, loved the post, lucky Billy... lol!