Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One Kiss

"I don't want to move," she said suddenly. "I know my mom wants me to go with her, she thinks it would be good for me to get away from this place and all the terrible reminders of what happened to me but I don't want to go. I don't want to run away from my past, it don't help to pretend that I didn't get the shit beat out off me over and over again." She shrugged, "It doesn't help, I can't forget. I see what he did to me every time I close my eyes and I feel pathetic and worthless all over again. I don't want to feel that way anymore, and lately, there are more and more times that I don't feel that way."

I was so shocked by her sudden outburst that I couldn't think of anything to say. My mind was seriously blank.

"Everything tells me that, if I'm not careful, I can destroy the one thing that has been keeping me sane for the past few months." Sighing, she leaned forward until her head rested against my shoulder. "Tanner why do you put up with me? I know I'm not that easy to get along with and I'm frustrating. Why are you still hanging around? Why haven't you found someone who treats you right?"

"You treat me right," I let go of her hands to wrap my arms around her waist. "Sure, it would be nice if you didn't ram that wall up every time I get close," I smiled when she shook her head. "I'm starting to get a flat nose!"

"Oh Tanner," she groaned. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah?" My hand curled around her chin, tilting it upwards until she was looking at me. "So?" I glanced down, from my angle, I could see right down her tank top. My, "how sorry are you baby?” was spoken directly to her tits.

"You're unbelievable!" She exclaimed as she threw her head back and laughed. "I'm not that sorry."

"No?" I pouted. "Not even enough to warrant a kiss?" I asked while nudging her jaw with my nose. "Just a little kiss?"

"Tanner..."

"You don't even have to move your lips," I informed her as while nipping softly at her jaw. "Just press them against mine; I'll do all the work." When she laughed, I told her I was serious. "Do you wish to see me beg baby?"

"No," she held out her hand to stop me as I went to move to my knees. "I don't want you to beg for anything Tanner."

"Really?" I smiled. "I have to tell you there are things I can't wait to hear you beg for."

"I don't beg," she told me but the way she bit her lip made me want to test that little declaration of hers.

"Mmmm," I closed my eyes. "I like to picture you squirming beneath me, begging me to touch you a certain way."

"Oh yeah?" I felt her hand against my cheek, her fingers softly caressing my skin. "What else do you like to picture Tanner?"

I slide down her mattress until I was flat on my back with my eyes still closed. "I picture the view I would see from this angle," I licked my lips, groaning softly. "The bounce of your ti -" Sara poked me and I chuckled. "Fine, breasts. The way they would call to me while you rode me until every ounce of strength I had was yours."

"Sounds nice," she commented as she moved down next to me.

"Mmmm," I turned my head in her direction, my eyes still closed. "It sounds wonderful to me."

"Yeah," she agreed breathlessly as her hand slid possessively over my chest.

"Just one kiss?" I asked. "That's all I want right now." I didn't expect her to kiss me so when I felt her body move against mine, felt more pressure against her hand, I couldn't believe it. Her kiss was so soft and quick, I would've missed it if I wasn't on edge with my eyes closed. She moved back down to my side and I opened my eyes to gaze at her. "Thank you," I whispered before closing my eyes again.

It wasn't a big step but it was a step none the less. I was satisfied for the moment and I thought maybe it was time for me to get some sleep.

Sara moved against me again, I opened my eyes. "Was one really enough?"

"Well," I turned onto my side and slipped my arm around her. "What do you think Sara?"

She played with the hair at the nape of my neck for a second and then smiled naughtily as she pressed her body against mine. "It wasn't enough for me," she murmured as her lips brushed mine. "I want to feel your lips against mine," she told me. "I need you to kiss me. Please Tanner? I don't know if I can wait any longer."

I couldn't say no, even if you paid me. Hearing her soft moans and sighs as I moved over her while we kissed was worth more than all the gold in the world.

But I was in trouble because once her body was squirming under mine; I had this overwhelming desire to plunge deep inside her. Once again, I found myself so fucking horny, not sure how far I should push her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a good blog but it seems like tanner and sarah never make progress. They open up a little and make out and then thats it. I am waiting for actual progress to happen rather than just sex fantasies being voiced

Mehreen said...

Push her, if she says no, back off...but might as well take a chance while you can! Lord knows you'll never have privacy if you're always in your parents' houses!

Anonymous said...

Sara is getting annoying!

Anonymous said...

new post please! =)

Vikki said...

I agree with Anon 6:23pm. Make some progress Tanman & Sara.

Anonymous said...

New Post??