Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Through My Eyes

I wish, for once, I could start something with Sara and actually finish it. But no, there's always something fucking with my plans. Like the whole bloody universe is working against us being together.

This time the universe used my mom to stop us.

Sara and I were getting x-rated in the elevator, not expecting it to stop before reaching my floor. We certainly weren't expecting my mom to catch me with Sara sucking on my neck while I tried to rip her bra off to get my hands and mouth on her.

"TANNER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"

"Mrs. Ross!" Sara jumped back from me as if she was burnt, slapping at my hands as she tried to right her clothes. "I...we....I mean...he..."

My mom looked right past Sara, giving me the dirtiest look I've ever seen her give. "What on earth are you thinking?"

If Sara didn't look like she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole, I would've told mom I was thinking I wanted Sara naked. Instead, I just shrugged and kept my mouth shut.

"For the love of God Tanner, do your pants up." I watched horrified as mom came at me as if she was planning on zipping me up herself.

"I got it." I turned away from her and zipped myself. "I'll do it."

While I was hiding my goods, mom was lecturing me on the inappropriateness of my behaviour and how disrespectful it was towards Sara to manhandle her in such a public place. "I thought you were better than that Tanner." Shaking her head, mom said, "I thought I raised you better than this."

There was no arguing with that. If I told her she did, she'd be more pissed. If I didn't say that she did, she would be pissed. It was a lose-lose situation and I had other things on my mind, so I apologized to her and to Sara for being unable to control myself.

"Alright," Mom smiled at us. "I was coming to look for you two, your dad wants us all to have supper together in the restaurant." She started to back out of the elevator. "Be there at 6 sharp." As my mom walked away she said something about having to find Travis and Anna. "Oh! Mom looked over her shoulder at Sara. "You friend....Billy, was it?"

Sara nodded.

"If he's free, we would love for him to join us as well."

Sara pulled me into her arms as the doors closed and the elevator started to move again. Giggling, she pressed her face against my chest. "You should've seen the look on your face!"

"Me?" I laughed. "What about you? Stammering? Trying to explain? The blushing? What do you have to say about that?"

The elevator stopped, Sara pulled away from me. "I'd say we have only an hour before meeting your parents for supper."

****

"What are you doing?"

Frowning, I straightened from leaning over to swipe my card through the card lock. "What do you mean? I'm unlocking the door."

"This door?" She looked confused.

"Yeah," I pointed to the room number as I said it out loud. "My room."

Sara crossed her arms over her chest, she looked pretty upset as she tapped her foot and stared up at me. "Since when?"

"Since Scott moved Anna and me into our own rooms last -" Sara started to shake her head. "What are you...? Stop shaking your head and...Are you laughing?"

She nodded. "I'm such a moron!"

"O-kay...gonna tell me why?"

Sara opened her mouth but her voice was drowned out by a group of young kids as they moved from the elevator, down the hall past us to the rooms on the end where we shove most school teams when they are in town for tournaments.

"Can we go inside?"

Once my door was open, Sara made her way into the middle of the room, glanced around and then turned towards me with her hands held out to me. "I've been driving myself crazy all week," she confessed. "I thought that you were mad at me, playing some kind of game or something but..." Shaking her head once again, she sighed. "But you weren't, you just changed rooms and didn't tell me!"

"I didn't?" I tried to think back - to remember what I told her but she was right, I don't think I ever mentioned that I had switched rooms.

"No," she smiled. "And all week, I've been calling your old room and leaving you messages."

"Front desk didn't put you through to my room?"

"No," she shrugged. "Not when you don't ask for a guest by name."

"So you...." She nodded. I laughed. "Smart Sara, real smart."

****

"Sara?" I rapped on the bathroom door for the second time in two minutes. Sara had been in the bathroom for a half hour, getting ready for dinner with my parents. "Sara, I have to go. Hurry up."

The bathroom door opened and in a cloud of steam, I saw Sara standing, wrapped in just a towel. My eyes didn't know where to focus first, there was just too much to take in. I was speechless.

"Close your mouth Tanner," she chuckled as she moved closer to me, which did nothing for my speechlessness.

I had to do it, I just couldn't stop myself. It was like my hands had a mind of their own, or maybe they were doing the dirty work for other parts of my body. Gripping the edge of the towel, I tugged on it and damn near had a heart attack as the towel fell away.

"Tanner!" Sara screamed and scrambled to recovered the towel. "I thought you had to pee!"

****

Sara stood at vanity, towel tightly wrapped around her as she ran a comb through her wet hair. In the mirror, she was avoiding looking in my direction as I washed and dried my hands next to her.

"I'm upset with you," she stated when I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Why?" My lips trailed along her neck as I told her I loved everything I saw. "You are so sexy."

"Yeah, right," Sara snorted.

"For real, let me show you." I reached for her towel again.

20 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

finally!!!! i hope we get some tanner/sara action!!! :D

Melissa Robinson said...

i meant finally tanner and sara are gettin it on...not finally like in a mean way :D

mum said...

OMG....please let Tanner and Sara get together - literally. It has been so long in coming. I can't believe his mom busted them. Please, please, post again soon.

mum

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, just get to it, I'm so sick of the games she plays.

Monkey Speaks said...

I don't know if its just me. But... why in god's name would sara freak out so badly about the guy she is DATING seeing her naked. Seriously, her reaction was like someone who was still in High School. And I don't remember if they've ever actually had sex yet but they've still been pretty intimate. If she can't walk around naked with him i see it as one of two things - shes ridiculously insecure and there is a big issue in the relationship (I know it'd drive the guy i'm seeing up a wall if I acted so skitish about him seeing me in the nude... and no its not like I'm pam anderson or something... or 2) shes just really immature. I couldn't date someone who I couldn't walk around naked with.

Anonymous said...

i agree, it seems like nothing ever really happens with them. How long have they been together now? They haven't even had sex yet... I think sara is pushing this a bit far. Its getting to the point where all we seem to be reading about with those two is them getting hot and heavy and then all of a sudden havening to stop for some reason.
still like both blogs.
hope you post soon
ally

Anonymous said...

When did they become a couple? I believe they are both still single.

Anonymous said...

They may not be "a couple" but Tan's been pretty exclusive and not hooking up with anyone else for quite some time. Even when they weren't talking he has been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. You get the point.

Anonymous said...

Poor Tanner! I bet his balls are bluer than a blue-rasberry icee! Hope things are going well for you Angela!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Sarah will push Tanner away or give him another blow job. Seems she is nothing more than an immature tease.

Anonymous said...

This story is fucking lame. How many times can you be interupted?! Who fucking cares anymore?! Hella stupid and really over it.

Anonymous said...

As many times as I want them to be interrupted but since you don't care, then I don't suppose it matters. Then again, why keep coming back if you don't care and think it's lame? It's not like it's mandatory or anything. People are strange...~shrugs~ oh well.

Have a nice day ~s~

Anonymous said...

I love the story and appreciate the time and effort it takes to create it. It is a talent and one I value. As we all have said over and over gain - don't like it... move on.
Thanks Angela.
~katiesue

mum said...

Happy New Year to you, ANONYMOUS!

Tanner said...

I'm working on what will be the last post for this blog...just thought you all would like to know

Anonymous said...

i really have liked this story and while I'm sorry to see it end (I thinkit could have gone many ways and things relly don't sem ready for an end, but I'm sure you can do it) I am glad overall that you are ending it. I think maybe two stories and life are hard to keep up on. You can't please everyone and since we all enjoy your stories we want more and more and more. We are sad when there isn't and entry and we forget that you are someone who has a life outside of keeping us entertained.

Thank you for what you have put into the story and I'm sure we will all be please with the ending.

Happy New Year.

mum said...

Thanks for the update. I can't even imagine which direction you're going to take this to end it. I remember reading Janie's blog. It had ended before I started reading it, but I read it the whole way through and didn't see that ending coming. You truly have a talent. Thanks for sharing it. mum

Anonymous said...

Hear Hear Meg and Mum, well said! I'm also very sad to hear that Tan-man's blog is ending, but excited that we might get to read a new story! We've missed you around here Angela, thanks for the update!

Carolyn

Tanner said...

Final posts will be up tomorrow

Melissa Robinson said...

final posts? as in both anna and tanner?